**Ozen at LC-M Updates...LC-M Wins 30-5!!

how can this be...no really, this is a legit question? 

Players from LCM touched home 30 times while players from OZen only touched it 5...that results in LCM 30 Ozen 5

I guess it would be a mistake to ask you how the sun comes up every morning??  (this is against my better judgement)

LCM starters were pulled at the end of the first inning.They did not run any extra bases after that. station to station.

Slight correction.  They were pulled during the bottom half of the first inning when the top of our order came up for the third time Coach Griff started making substitutions and didn't stop until every guy on the bench was in the game.

Why are we asking LCM these questions when they pulled their starters with two outs in the first and PNG is hitting home runs in the third and grandslams in the fourth with thier starters?

Do you expect the subs that have not played much all year to try to get out?

y not just swing and step on the plate to get out ...instead of running up the score?!

That is the most ridiculous statement I have ever heard. He let the kids play that never get to play and that was their chance to show what they could do. How about we put a little responsibility on Ozen. Maybe they should teach the game. Do you think they don't have athletes? You will never hear me whine about getting my brains beat in. Learn to play the game. Sounds like you think this is a fun, fair and positive league. I really don't won't to get into a political conversation but I bet I can guess. Don't bring down the better teams so everything can be fair and equal. Griff did all that was expected of him in a situation like this. But for you to ask the subs to get out on purpose is a ridiculous statement. They don't get to go play JV because they are needed to run the bases on Varsity but when the rare moment they get an opportunity to play you want them to get out on purpose. That's crap!

Coming down off my soap box now. Sorry that struck a nerve with me.

I agree with everything except the part about ozen coaches should teach the game. i know for a fact that Coach Thomas is doing everything he possibly can with what he has. The kids playing there are very young. not a senior on the team and several freshman getting lots of pt. Those players at ozen do not play the game like others in the district. And those that do play in summer leagues play in horrible low talented leagues and none of them play select ball or fall ball.

As far as the game goes i dont think there is much either coach could do its just a sad situation.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder