**Ozen at LC-M Updates...LC-M Wins 30-5!!

I agree with everything except the part about ozen coaches should teach the game. i know for a fact that Coach Thomas is doing everything he possibly can with what he has. The kids playing there are very young. not a senior on the team and several freshman getting lots of pt. Those players at ozen do not play the game like others in the district. And those that do play in summer leagues play in horrible low talented leagues and none of them play select ball or fall ball.

As far as the game goes i dont think there is much either coach could do its just a sad situation.

Then I apologize to the coach about only that part of my statement. Thanks. I stand corrected. When I played in the early 80's (damn that was a long time ago) Lincoln was the same way.

are yall sure this wasnt a football game.

C'mon now!!! you know lcm cant score 30 pts in a football game!  ;)      J/K

good game bears, and heres an idea for the criers if you dont want the score ran up then do something about it! play defense and hit the ball, dont allow the other team to do it!

y not just swing and step on the plate to get out ...instead of running up the score?!

That is the most ridiculous statement I have ever heard. He let the kids play that never get to play and that was their chance to show what they could do. How about we put a little responsibility on Ozen. Maybe they should teach the game. Do you think they don't have athletes? You will never hear me whine about getting my brains beat in. Learn to play the game. Sounds like you think this is a fun, fair and positive league. I really don't won't to get into a political conversation but I bet I can guess. Don't bring down the better teams so everything can be fair and equal. Griff did all that was expected of him in a situation like this. But for you to ask the subs to get out on purpose is a ridiculous statement. They don't get to go play JV because they are needed to run the bases on Varsity but when the rare moment they get an opportunity to play you want them to get out on purpose. That's crap!

Coming down off my soap box now. Sorry that struck a nerve with me.

Struck a nerve with me also.  Some people.......

Guest jackbquick

Would like to know why people are dogging LCM for scoring 30 runs against Ozen but when PNG did it no one dog them?  Just wondering is all and maybe I should just keep my mouth shut.  Sorry

I don't know, but that is a good question. I think the reason is it is only a few that believe these teams should be sympathetic to the poor little schools that can't get three outs and those few happened to bring it up here for some reason and not against PNG, because they have had 2 major blowouts if i'm not mistaken. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder