Hamshire Fannett vs Bridge City Predictions?

didnt yall barely beat H-J 4-3 we beat them 10-4 didnt yall do the same thing against Silsbee we just beat them 15-4 is the true score thanks  :-*

I think we'll beat yall by as much as we did in football.....Ouch!!  :D :-*

hahahaha   our football team sucked anyways so who cares

Seriously?????? 

didnt yall barely beat H-J 4-3 we beat them 10-4 didnt yall do the same thing against Silsbee we just beat them 15-4 is the true score thanks  :-*

hahahaha   our football team sucked anyways so who cares

Seriously??????

Yeah seriously. 

This is a classic example of two good teams meet!  Both are prime teams when you look across the spectrum of 3As all across Texas.

It's really nearly a toss-up with the exception that the BC Coach has some exacting knowledge; IF there is a weakness somewhere in the offensive or defensive armor of this fine H-F team.

With a win it puts BC somewhat in the drivers seat; however, a loss opens this District race up for several teams.

BY THE WAY THIS ISN'T THE FOOTBALL TAB.

H.F. 9-7

WITH NO ERRORS.

Guest helicopter11

hffan5 the scores have nothing to do with whose the better team

you can only figure it out when you go heads up

im taking bc in this one though

hffan5 the scores have nothing to do with whose the better team

you can only figure it out when you go heads up

im taking bc in this one though

Thats a very good pick.  I bet BC wins 10-7

I'll one up you and tell you exactly how everyone scores. Check a few posts before, I bet I nailed it on the head LOL

It's OK. You had the wrong team winning and errors were made. You went 1-for-3, I can live with that.

Ok, GABE, call any game, and I mean ANY GAME within 1 point when there is over 10 points scored, especially when there is 17 total points scored, reguardless of who you put ahead I will give you credit for it.  It's just the fact that you tried to pretty much quote me saying, "I don't see 16 total runs being scored in this game." You were also wrong by stating your opinion on that one.  BY THE WAY I wasn't saying that there wasn't going to be any errors, I was stating that "9 to 7" would be the score if H-F didn't make any errors. C'mon get it legit. ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    hthnkroor
    Newest Member
    hthnkroor