**Kirbyville vs Woodville Updates**/WOODVILLE WINS!!

How about them Woodville eagles.  i posted a poll about a week ago and everyone said Kirbyville would beat woodville.  Woodville has some great pitching and a real good hitting line up with Ford, Stafford, and Briers.  which all had a great game against Kirbyville. 

How about them Woodville eagles.  i posted a poll about a week ago and everyone said Kirbyville would beat woodville.  Woodville has some great pitching and a real good hitting line up with Ford, Stafford, and Briers.  which all had a great game against Kirbyville. 

Not everyone voted that way.  ;D

Congratulations Woodville.

Guest beat-em_deep

how bout them wildcats! i said how bout them wildcats! 

WOW your IGNORANCE really shows and how IMATURE you really are! GROW UP!!

Guest La Puma

KIRBYVILLE WHO!?! about time somebody gave those almighty wildcats a reality check. Maybe now they'll realize the difference in how good they THINK they are, and how good they REALLY are. Congrats woodville, you finally showed them that just because they drop to 2a doesn't mean they'll win a state championship, or even a district championship.

I love how when kirbyville loses a game it's a reality check and it shows them the difference of how good they think they are and how good they really are and when a different team loses it's just "oh they had a bad game" and they already knew that dropping down to 2a didn't mean they would win a state championship and kirbyville never thought they couldn't be beat I mean obviously they knew that since they weren't undefeated going into that game ...

However congrats to woodville on the win

And kville needs to step it up or they're gonna end up like the last 2 years

Guest La Puma

I love how when kirbyville loses a game it's a reality check and it shows them the difference of how good they think they are and how good they really are and when a different team loses it's just "oh they had a bad game" and they already knew that dropping down to 2a didn't mean they would win a state championship and kirbyville never thought they couldn't be beat I mean obviously they knew that since they weren't undefeated going into that game ...

However congrats to woodville on the win

And kville needs to step it up or they're gonna end up like the last 2 years

well..yeah you gotta point. If kirbyville doesn't lost another game, then it was just an off game for them too, and ill take back my statement.  But im just banking on them losing another. time will tell.

how bout them wildcats! i said how bout them wildcats! 

Just one of those games. out hit them 12 to 6 and had a lot of line drives to center and right.  you know the feeling. It reminded me of the HJ win over BUNA!!!!  I lot of hard shots just at them.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin