Be Honest Now

kicker

What does being in district with WOS mean?  

1. 1. What does being in district with WOS mean?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well enough stroking yourselves and patting yourselves on the back both you boys (jasper and wos) are gonna finish behind them Cardinals. Silsbee will be looking in and wondering what happened...........But we had a big ole line.......Size don't matter my friend, atleast thats what I have been told. The only thing you cant make up for is speed.....nothing accounts for speed

Well enough stroking yourselves and patting yourselves on the back both you boys (jasper and wos) are gonna finish behind them Cardinals. Silsbee will be looking in and wondering what happened...........But we had a big ole line.......Size don't matter my friend, atleast thats what I have been told. The only thing you cant make up for is speed.....nothing accounts for speed

Well enough stroking yourselves and patting yourselves on the back both you boys (jasper and wos) are gonna finish behind them Cardinals. Silsbee will be looking in and wondering what happened...........But we had a big ole line.......Size don't matter my friend' date=' atleast thats what I have been told. The only thing you cant make up for is speed.....nothing accounts for speed[/quote']

Dang I wish we had speed in Jasper...crap

Well when I said you cant compensate for speed I did not say you did not have speed( WOS and Jasper). I was referring to the silsbee character and his account of how big their line was. Maybe that was not clear in my post, but I can see you guys are a little touchy when it comes to that. No one seems to be giving BC a chance so that is good. We will take advantage of that.

BC definitetly has a chance, but speed is not where BC will win games...When you talk about Jasper your talkin about one of the top 3 or so fastest teams in the state year in and year out, so that doesnt really hold water....BC will win by playing smart, error free football, and having a good game plan

Am I missing something, but isn't this the same BC team that has competed with WOS pretty good two years straight but has just came up short. The same BC team that shut out Jasper in the playoffs? I don't know how much BC is returning this year, but I do think they have reserved the right to be labeled a top competidor in this disrtict. This is going to be a very compettive district and I would be suprised if anyone gueses the out come correctly. Here is my guess of the top three for what it's worth.

1.) WOS - Top dog untill de throwned

2.) BC - Could take district if thing fall their way

3.) Jasper - Will fight it out with Silsbee for a playoff spot.

There is no telling though who will come out on top. I do think that no one will go through this district undefeated there are too many good teams. Good luck guys this is going to be a good district to watch football in on friday nights.

While I will agree Jasper and WOS have been more consistent I find it funny after 1 season how BC is a "powerhouse". They beat Jasper this past season and? Kirbyville did in 04 and all we heard for a year was how K'ville dominated Jasper. Over the past 20 years WOS,Jasper, and Silsbee have been all over BC. The last time Silsbee played BC, BC was beat 35-13. I won't say Silsbee will win district, but they have a very solid team returning. Go ahead and look past them.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder