All SETXsports.com Basketball team nomination thread

Please nominate who you think should be considered for the All SETXsports.com team.

Categories will be MVP, Offensive player of year, Def. player of year, Newcomber, Junior, Soph., Fresh., Coach, and Team of year.

There will be a 7 member first team and second team, with a honorable mention list.

Any player being named a superlative is not eligible to be on a first or second team.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I nominate Shannon Robinson as a MVP or offensive MVP. Pheal Hill and D.C Stallworth should get look at on 1st and 2nd team list. Jarvis Benard as MVP or offensive MVP. Trey Burrell and Jacoby Turner for 1st and 2nd team list. If jasper is getting look at in this area, I see at least Dominique Bailey getting look at. Jamar Gulley, the pg from Livingston, Decarlos Frank should get look at on 1st and 2nd team list. Milton Williams of Kountze should be on thier.

Guest aschrapps

Mvp- Shannon Robinson

Offensive Player of the Year- Jarvis Benard

Def Player of the year- Willie Jefferson

Junior- Decarlos Frank

Sophmore- DC Stallworth

Freshmen- Christian smith/Nicholas Schrapps

Coach- Todd Sutherland

Team- Hardin Jefferson

Guest hoops12

I nominate

MVP: Jarvis Bernard (HJ)

OF MVP: Decarlos Frank (Ozen)

DF MVP: Willie Jefferson (Ozen)

JR: Shaquille White (PA Memorial)

SOPH: Dionte Forney (Nederland)

FR: Christian Smith (Central)

Coach: Terrul Henderson (PAM)

1st Team:

Rivon (Anahuac)

Burrell (HJ)

Boyd (Ozen)

Lopez (WB)

Johnson (Ozen)

Bailey (Jasper)

Gulley (Central)

2nd Team:

Turner (HJ)

Vaughn (Kelly)

Williams (Ktz)

Walker (Ktz)

Walters (Silsbee)

Hayes (OF)

Watson (WO-S)

Honarable Mention:

Ricossa (HJ), Spikes (Jasper), Harley (LC-M),Gonzales (LC-M), Rector (LUM),  Hammon (Nederland), Torres (Nedeland),  Dean (Nederland),  Granger (OF), Angelle (OF), Durgan (Ozen), Tyler (PAM),Turner (PAM), Harris (PAM), Weathersbee (PN-G), Doty (PN-G),Jones (SP), Byers (Silsbee), Pheal Hill (Silsbee), Stallsworth (Silsbee), Wittaker (Spurger) 

J. Williamson (Vidor), Whittington (WB),  James (WB),  Grant (WB), Copeland (WH), Watson (WO-S), Davis (WO-S),

MVP:breon johnson was hands down the best player in area and played on the best team in the area......and MR AllSTATE(decarlos frank) should get offensive MVP willie jefferson should get Defensive MVP

PS:Breon will win Mr. Outside this year to back up my statement and willie will win Mr. Inside again this year

Guest stevenash

Imagine that OZEN wins all of the awards!!!!!!!!!!!! ::) ::) ::)

Best player on the best team???  How far did Ozen go???

Dick Vitale will clarify that for you.

I nominate

1st Team:

Rivon (Anahuac)

Burrell (HJ)

Boyd (Ozen)

Lopez (WB)

Johnson (Ozen)

Bailey (Jasper)

Gulley (Central)

2nd Team:

Turner (HJ)

Vaughn (Kelly)

Williams (Ktz)

Walker (Ktz)

Walters (Silsbee)

Hayes (OF)

Watson (WO-S)

Honarable Mention:

Ricossa (HJ), Spikes (Jasper), Harley (LC-M),Gonzales (LC-M), Rector (LUM),  Hammon (Nederland), Torres (Nedeland),  Dean (Nederland),   Granger (OF), Angelle (OF), Durgan (Ozen), Tyler (PAM),Turner (PAM), Harris (PAM), Weathersbee (PN-G), Doty (PN-G),Jones (SP), Byers (Silsbee), Pheal Hill (Silsbee), Stallsworth (Silsbee), Wittaker (Spurger)   

J. Williamson (Vidor), Whittington (WB),   James (WB),  Grant (WB), Copeland (WH), Watson (WO-S), Davis (WO-S),

Wow, you nominate 4 Silsbee players without nominating Silsbee's best player, Shannon Robinson.

Well, it's your opinion. ::)

MVP:breon johnson was hands down the best player in area and played on the best team in the area......and MR AllSTATE(decarlos frank) should get offensive MVP willie jefferson should get Defensive MVP

PS:Breon will win Mr. Outside this year to back up my statement and willie will win Mr. Inside again this year

bout time someone see that breon johnson did more this year than he getting recognize for. he is MVP hands down

bout time someone see that breon johnson did more this year than he getting recognize for. he is MVP hands down

About time?? I have posted that I thought Breon was Ozen's best player.

Also, here is the thread with an article about Breon. I don't think Frank had an article on him this season, so Breon is getting the pub.

This is the hidden content, please

How about moderators just start deleting post that do not pertain to the topic.

I agree with staying on topic, but coming from you, KP, that doesn't mean a whole lot.  You & mama bear are the worst offenders.  Too many of us have to read garbage comments and foolish bets between you guys in order to get to the meat of post.  Remember the post about The Sutherlands?  That was a prime example of you guys taking the thread off topic, instead of a perfect opportunity to praise Todd and his family for the wonderful example they set in the community. 

I nominate

1st Team:

Rivon (Anahuac)

Burrell (HJ)

Boyd (Ozen)

Lopez (WB)

Johnson (Ozen)

Bailey (Jasper)

Gulley (Central)

2nd Team:

Turner (HJ)

Vaughn (Kelly)

Williams (Ktz)

Walker (Ktz)

Walters (Silsbee)

Hayes (OF)

Watson (WO-S)

Honarable Mention:

Ricossa (HJ), Spikes (Jasper), Harley (LC-M),Gonzales (LC-M), Rector (LUM),  Hammon (Nederland), Torres (Nedeland),  Dean (Nederland),   Granger (OF), Angelle (OF), Durgan (Ozen), Tyler (PAM),Turner (PAM), Harris (PAM), Weathersbee (PN-G), Doty (PN-G),Jones (SP), Byers (Silsbee), Pheal Hill (Silsbee), Stallsworth (Silsbee), Wittaker (Spurger)   

J. Williamson (Vidor), Whittington (WB),   James (WB),  Grant (WB), Copeland (WH), Watson (WO-S), Davis (WO-S),

Wow, you nominate 4 Silsbee players without nominating Silsbee's best player, Shannon Robinson.

You must be smoking something if you cannot put Shannon Robinson on here. He Silsbee best player and you leave him off. ??? ??? ???

You got something against this young player? ???

chris hammon senior nederland 1st or 2nd team

francis torrez senior nederland 1st or 2nd team

willie jefferson senior, ozen, 1st team

dionte forney sophmore,nederland, sophmore of the year

offensive mvp, decarlos frank, junior, ozen

mvp b.johnson ozen

I nominate

1st Team:

Rivon (Anahuac)

Burrell (HJ)

Boyd (Ozen)

Lopez (WB)

Johnson (Ozen)

Bailey (Jasper)

Gulley (Central)

2nd Team:

Turner (HJ)

Vaughn (Kelly)

Williams (Ktz)

Walker (Ktz)

Walters (Silsbee)

Hayes (OF)

Watson (WO-S)

Honarable Mention:

certainly cannot leave Robinson off

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    hthnkroor
    Newest Member
    hthnkroor