23 2A next year

• 1 month later...

who is coming back. I know Kountze will be another Contender in the state with 3 starters back. Line up should be

1. Jamizon Powell  Frosh... IMO better Scoring PG than Domingo but not Smarter...

2. Zay McDaniell    Jr

3. David Johnson   Sr

4. Demarcus Tealer  Sr

5. Roman Walker   SR 

I also hear Devin Bray might be coming back... i think the lions win state with him back w/o him it would be tough.

You can't simply say they'll win state because Devin Bray is back. There are many other school in Region 3 that could make it to state, one that will be in the top is New Waverly. I think Kountze will make it to the regional tournament but has to play New Waverly to get to state.

You can't simply say they'll win state because Devin Bray is back. There are many other school in Region 3 that could make it to state, one that will be in the top is New Waverly. I think Kountze will make it to the regional tournament but has to play New Waverly to get to state.

I agree, but we should have beat New Waverly last year also.

Hey, where is sabinebball? He should be here tootin his horn about how his 2A super power Sabine team will dominate Region III. ::)

Just so "his" team is mentioned in regards to 2A Region III basketball, I will say that everyone in Region 3 MUST go through Sabine to get to state. There! Are they playing in the H-J Tournament this year. It's a must that I see this juggernaut team! PLEASE let them play Kountze this year.....

• 1 month later...
Guest baseball25

Yep Davis is done for 7 months but we do have 3 returning starters and villemez and our qb will. Be playing this year plus a total of 6 returning starters remember hardin has 2 fr and 2 soph starting last year and there average losses last year against everyone in the district except anahauc and kountze was 7 points so hardin will be fighting for that 3rd spot

Yep Davis is done for 7 months but we do have 3 returning starters and villemez and our qb will. Be playing this year plus a total of 6 returning starters remember hardin has 2 fr and 2 soph starting last year and there average losses last year against everyone in the district except anahauc and kountze was 7 points so hardin will be fighting for that 3rd spot

Dang you'll were starting 6 people and still didnt make the playoffs? lol

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder