• Anderson
    • Venable
    • Weldon

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DickVitale

And I am certain he will one day play for the Hawks... ;)

Probably so, I don't think Ozen would take him.

Oh, I am sure they would.....Will his parents SEND him is the better question...I KNOW that answer! ;)

Guest stevenash

And I am certain he will one day play for the Hawks... ;)

Probably so, I don't think Ozen would take him.

Oh, I am sure they would.....Will his parents SEND him is the better question...I KNOW that answer! ;)

I don't think they could send him because he doesnt live in "da Pear Orchard" and since Ozen never recruits, he couldn't possibly go there.  Am I thinking correctly?  Besides, who would want the son of a "floor guy" to be at Ozen?

Guest DickVitale

The "floor guy" is a good dude...Just passionate about HJ thats all....Oh, and of course the HJ staff...You, on the other hand, put your nose where it does not belong...constantly...And you beat the heck out of a dead horse for whatever sick reason is unknown to me. You just wont let things go...KP and I may sound like we are on each others nerves but at the end of the day we let things go, and move on...as men should.  Let it go. seriously. just let it go.

Guest stevenash

The "floor guy" is a good dude...Just passionate about HJ thats all....Oh, and of course the HJ staff...You, on the other hand, put your nose where it does not belong...constantly...And you beat the heck out of a dead horse for whatever sick reason is unknown to me. You just wont let things go...KP and I may sound like we are on each others nerves but at the end of the day we let things go, and move on...as men should.  Let it go. seriously. just let it go.

Its called illustrating absurdity by being absurd.

Guest spinks

Who deems that one does not belong in a certain place on a public message board???? 

Guest stevenash

Who deems that one does not belong in a certain place on a public message board???? 

Answer:  Those who are most lost

Actually my brother in law took two teams deep into the playoffs and left both jobs in good standing because of a family issue that needed him to be closer to Beaumont.............otherwise he would still be a head coach and likely would have had a team in Austin and possibly a State Title.  If you were half the man that these guys were you would realize that!!!!!!!!

As a Moderator, aren't there certain rules you should follow?

Actually my brother in law took two teams deep into the playoffs and left both jobs in good standing because of a family issue that needed him to be closer to Beaumont.............otherwise he would still be a head coach and likely would have had a team in Austin and possibly a State Title.  If you were half the man that these guys were you would realize that!!!!!!!!

Are you saying that I do not follow some????????

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

yep!

Guest DickVitale

yep!

Kenny Powers version of the rules go like this: "There will be NO bashing of coaches, especially ones from HJ, particularly my brother in law who I feel should be head coach anyway.... ::) ::) ONLY if you have state titles in higher classifications it will be alright to bash, and attempt to make excuses as to why they were able to maintain such excellence for so long at that higher level...AND I will spout off my brother in laws accomplishments whenever I can...because I wish I WERE him...." ::) ::):D :D

Guest nostradamus
particularly my brother in law who I feel should be head coach anyway

DV,

I have a BIG problem with this statement as it is no where near the truth!!  And I can assure you Kenny Powers doesn't think that either.  Joke all you want but, that is not funny.

Guest DickVitale

I know that....just messin with KP.....He has ATTEMPTED to hit me below the belt on SEVERAL occasions...I know you guys situation over there, just giving the guy a hard time....all in fun.

Looks like Sabine is coming back down this year for the HJ Tourney.  Heard they were trying to expand it to 16 teams.  Looking forward to seeing the new gym.  Is it about completed?  Anyone hear who else may be joining the tourney?

Also heard that Huntington will be there next year. Should be some good experience for H-town playing those caliber teams..........How will Sabine be next year?

Guest stevenash

Looks like Sabine is coming back down this year for the HJ Tourney.  Heard they were trying to expand it to 16 teams.  Looking forward to seeing the new gym.  Is it about completed?  Anyone hear who else may be joining the tourney?

Also heard that Huntington will be there next year. Should be some good experience for H-town playing those caliber teams..........How will Sabine be next year?

Nothing better than the combined effects of Global Technology and a new arena

Guest stevenash

Will the new arena have suites? I will need some red carpet treatment....a small price for the thumping we will recieve.......

Yes, you will have your own suite plus a premier parking spot for that big limo you will be using when you get there.  Keep in mind, however, that we hicks have never seen a limo before.

Will the new arena have suites? I will need some red carpet treatment....a small price for the thumping we will recieve.......

Yes, you will have your own suite plus a premier parking spot for that big limo you will be using when you get there.   Keep in mind, however, that we hicks have never seen a limo before.

Horseless carriages and tilted rims are fast fading away.....I expect to see Global Technology at its finest.....something tells me we will still leave sad.

Only lost 2 seniors.  Best players are all back.  Sabine will be better than last year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder