1. 1. Who shall start the 4 position for HJ

• Anderson
    • Venable
    • Weldon

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sure like in the past the others around him will develop.  Henderson has never had what I would say as "great teams", but once they get into high school and get around the "best coaching staff in SE Texas" they seem to turn it up a few notches!!!!! ;) ;) ;)

This is what always happens to every group of H-J kids!!!

Guest stevenash

I am sure like in the past the others around him will develop.  Henderson has never had what I would say as "great teams", but once they get into high school and get around the "best coaching staff in SE Texas" they seem to turn it up a few notches!!!!! ;) ;) ;)

This is what always happens to every group of H-J kids!!!

Just think of what they could achieve if the coaching staff was a little more worldly.

Guest stevenash

They could win it all, every year!!!!!!

No way.  Not with that small town, naive, bunch that calls themselves coaches.  I mean, give me a break.  The only reason they got to state was because they were from a weak region.  The coaches are small timers trying to survive in a world of big timers.

No way.  Not with that small town, naive, bunch that calls themselves coaches.  I mean, give me a break.  The only reason they got to state was because they were from a weak region.  The coaches are small timers trying to survive in a world of big timers.

you have your head so far up!!  you don't even no a thing about coaching basketball it you mean what you wrote!!!!! weak region huh how many ranked teams came from our region?? can you tell me that...why don't you get a job and stop wasting your time making ridiculous post... you cant find a better coaching staff from freshman level to varsity as HJ's in the state .... you need to the Cheetos crumbs of your key board and type something worth reading... ::) ::):o

you have your head so far up!!  you don't even no a thing about coaching basketball it you mean what you wrote!!!!! weak region huh how many ranked teams came from our region?? can you tell me that...why don't you get a job and stop wasting your time making ridiculous post... you cant find a better coaching staff from freshman level to varsity as HJ's in the state .... you need to the Cheetos crumbs of your key board and type something worth reading... ::) ::):o

thatathlete09...You  need to read the whole thread before you start posting. ::) ::)

stevenash was only being sarcastic

What does cheetos on the keyboard have to do with posting ???

Guest nostradamus

Someone needs to go back to English class and ask about how to use context clues to detect sarcasm.

Now...WHO is really being affected by Cheetos on their keyboard.....sheesh!!!

Guest stevenash

Hmmm - If you find the post so offensive and "so not worth your valuable time" could you please enlighten me as to why you took the time to read it and then took even more time to respond to such an irrelevant and unworthy post?  Gotta go- time to eat more Cheetos.

ok well i get on this site to see the and hear of the quality of players and coaches ... and i take it personal when you say stuff about hjs coaches like you did.....maybe you were bein sarcatic and i didn't read every post and i am sorry if thats the case but if you are bein serious then your just a idiot......

Guest stevenash

ok well i get on this site to see the and hear of the quality of players and coaches ... and i take it personal when you say stuff about hjs coaches like you did.....maybe you were bein sarcatic and i didn't read every post and i am sorry if thats the case but if you are bein serious then your just a idiot......

You obviously failed to get my drift.  I have a lot of respect for the HJ coaching staff even though "certain other" believe they are over rated.

Guest DickVitale

"Over rated" is better than "never rated" DV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

In YOUR mind....Don't you have some tile to look after or something? I have something that few others have or can EVER get...CHAMPIONSHIPS in classifications higher than 3A.... ;).....OVER-RATED! clap, clap, clap-clap-clap!

Guest DickVitale

AS AN ASSISTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!  What have you done as a head coach????  Hold on I will wait........ZERO!!!!!!!

No I am done working for the day as I just got a check for 10,000 from a customer for some flooring!!!!!!! ;) ;)

I have done what your brother-in-law has done as a head coach, and you think the sun rises and sets on his and Todd's heads...Why is it so different for me? Took a team to the regional tourney (with NO seniors), and took another to the playoffs inthe TOUGHEST 4A district in the area, when they were only taking THREE teams...why is it so different? Cause he is at HJ now?  ::) I will be a head coach again, SOONER than you know....watch me then... ;)

Actually my brother in law took two teams deep into the playoffs and left both jobs in good standing because of a family issue that needed him to be closer to Beaumont.............otherwise he would still be a head coach and likely would have had a team in Austin and possibly a State Title.  If you were half the man that these guys were you would realize that!!!!!!!!

Guest DickVitale

I KNOW why he left and respect him for that...You..are living vicariously through HIM!!! I left one to take a college job, the other, well the district was SHUT DOWN!!! Can't do much about that, now can I? Stop living your life through Clay...Get your own! Now realize that.....Floor guy!

Guest stevenash

AS AN ASSISTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!  What have you done as a head coach????  Hold on I will wait........ZERO!!!!!!!

No I am done working for the day as I just got a check for 10,000 from a customer for some flooring!!!!!!! ;) ;)

I have done what your brother-in-law has done as a head coach, and you think the sun rises and sets on his and Todd's heads...Why is it so different for me? Took a team to the regional tourney (with NO seniors), and took another to the playoffs inthe TOUGHEST 4A district in the area, when they were only taking THREE teams...why is it so different? Cause he is at HJ now?  ::) I will be a head coach again, SOONER than you know....watch me then... ;)

Hmmm  "Why is it so different for me"?  Tough question.  Perhaps it is because his brother in law does not spend 3 hrs a day on this board telling everybody why he is the greatest and that whatever anyone else thinks/believes is irrelevant and meaningless.   

Guest DickVitale

Believe me I do not live through him and he will tell you that................I live through my 7 year old son!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Well.....Thats good to know! :D I can't say anything bad about that!!! 8)

Guest stevenash

Believe me I do not live through him and he will tell you that................I live through my 7 year old son!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Well.....Thats good to know! :D I can't say anything bad about that!!! 8)

Good news, Dick.  His 7 year old son has excellent  rotation on his shot and can name the starting lineup for just about every NBA team even though he is not from Cheek or Nome.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin