SILSBEE VS VIDOR

it will be a first-half tester for Vidor if they cant play like its a playoff game.  If they lose focus and turn into mediocrity, it could be close.  They should pull away in the second half winning it 3-0 or maybe more.  If they play hard for the full 80.

i love how the only people who post on these forums (besides people who are not in high school) are players from teams with losing records. you dont see any players from vidor posting saying that they are going to win or predicting the game. maybe if those players spent as much time playing soccer as they spend on these forums i wouldnt be ranting about teams with losing records posting..

i love how the only people who post on these forums (besides people who are not in high school) are players from teams with losing records. you dont see any players from vidor posting saying that they are going to win or predicting the game. maybe if those players spent as much time playing soccer as they spend on these forums i wouldnt be ranting about teams with losing records posting..

Are you just a wonderful person? Quit trolling and go away.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder