*Silsbee vs. Kountze Updates...15-2 Silsbee Wins!!!

Guest Silsbee88

Like to see those bats in action so early. Might mean errors on the other side though. Keep it up and shock 21-3A guys.

The score had nothing to do with the bats.  Silsbee scored 15 runs on 5 hits.  There were numerous errors and a ton of walks in this game.  They better get ready for a whole lot stiffer competition when district starts.

Like to see those bats in action so early. Might mean errors on the other side though. Keep it up and shock 21-3A guys.

The score had nothing to do with the bats.  Silsbee scored 15 runs on 5 hits.  There were numerous errors and a ton of walks in this game.  They better get ready for a whole lot stiffer competition when district starts.

That's correct. The Kountze pitching was.... well, better left unsaid. ;)

I don't know about this game, but I do know that I hear a lot of people underestimating this Silsbee team.  They may be young, but they are talented and could surprise some people if a team takes them too lightly.  I expect they will be a force to be reckoned with in the very near future. 8)

Guest Silsbee88

I don't know about this game, but I do know that I hear a lot of people underestimating this Silsbee team.  They may be young, but they are talented and could surprise some people if a team takes them too lightly.  I expect they will be a force to be reckoned with in the very near future. 8)

That would be a correct assessment.  This team is young but athletic, they have several that have been playing at the highest level and can compete.  The way I see it this years team has the potential to be there with the BC's and HF's.  I have concerns about their ability to hit with the top.  They will also have to rely on these sophomores and juniors for some pitching.  The jury is still out.  I wish them all the luck.  I will be rooting for them.

Guest Silsbee88

I think they'll make playoffs in a much weaker district this year.

It will be tough for them to make district this year with BC, HF, OF.  I also think that WOS is turning their program around and could surprise.  This is not nearly as tough a district as it was a couple of years ago, with Jasper and BC, but it will still take the Tigers taking charge of the dish.  Both on the mound and offensively.  I think it is possible, but they better get it together now.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder