Lumberton Ladies 1 Jasper 0

KFDM COOP

I'm guessing Haley Shipman (Jasper's leading scorer) sat this one out due to her redcard against Silsbee.  The next Jasper v Lumberton game ought to be more interesting when all their players are there. 

Probably Lumberton because one girl got the only card the team has received the entire year for walking to get a ball that was out of bounds all the way against the fence instead of running for it.  Give me a break centeref.  Isnt it the home team's responsibility to provide ball shaggers?  Other than that reffing blunder, it was a well-played back and forth nailbiter.

I was referring to red cards received for unsportsmanlike conduct ie profanity and fighting, and dangerous play.  I am saying that  a playmaker is only valuable to the team if he/she is on the field.  Certainly, having to play down because of one person's lack of self control is never beneficial. I have seen yellow cards given to aggressive players.  You are going to make bad tackles, etc.  It's just part of the game.  I have not, however, ever seen a red card given for something that was not preventable.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder