Trash Talk

bullets13

All of the talk criticizing individual players, and the personal attacks going back and forth need to stop.  We're happy to have some of our high school athletes on here, but please keep your comments under control.  if it continues, warnings will be sent out, and if that doesn't help, accounts will be deleted.  i hate to be like this, but there are rules to follow.  if you aren't sure about whether you should post something or not, check the forum rules before you do it.

Guest kingme2007

I like it when you get philosophical!

in the time it took him to write that, his brain hemorrhaged three times from overexertion :)

Wouldn't this kind of comment violate the original topic? :o

I like it when you get philosophical!

in the time it took him to write that, his brain hemorrhaged three times from overexertion :)

Wouldn't this kind of comment violate the original topic? :o

not at all... i know bon, and this was a good-natured joke.  that's a far cry from me playing a game against you, then coming on here and talking about how bad you personally suck. 

Guest kingme2007

I knew it was a joke.  I was pointing out the irony of no a no trash talk topic only to have the OP talk trash.  I thought it was funny.  Turns out I know Bon Mot also.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin