*LC-M HC Randy Crouch Video From Sports Xtra*

KFDM COOP

so he is going to stay with his bread and butter hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. well in away i dont blam him on that ,he has done a fair job of it so far maybe in bear country it might work out better than it did in west orange ,i for one wish him the best. no for the 5A deal  you  just need to keep your ears open lol lol and NO it did not come from enyone at west orange lol. if i can take over a loseing program and make it better as i hope he can at lc-m , other people start looking his way DONT YOU THINK  ,dont fib  the truth

What does it take nowadays to break into the coaching ranks?  Lets say you're 28-30 years old, hold a four-year degree, and love the game of fooball. Only problem, though, is that you weren't very good at either football or baseball in highschool  Do you apply for an eleemntary job and work your way up? 

What does it take nowadays to break into the coaching ranks?  Lets say you're 28-30 years old, hold a four-year degree, and love the game of fooball. Only problem, though, is that you weren't very good at either football or baseball in highschool  Do you apply for an eleemntary job and work your way up? 

You could start by moving this post.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jameshardy123
    Newest Member
    jameshardy123