Which teams do you think will make deep playoff runs

apiolar

Region III 4A

Lamar Consolidated, Brenham, Friendswood, Barbers Hill, Austin Macallum, and whoever wins 20-4A. I like Vidor w/ Trae Hester.

3A  Bridge City.........possibly Orangefield w/ Felts and Statum.

Huffman may have something about that  ;D

Region III 4A

Lamar Consolidated, Brenham, Friendswood, Barbers Hill, Austin Macallum, and whoever wins 20-4A. I like Vidor w/ Trae Hester.

How did Huffman do against CE King.

Region III 4A

Did not go but heard that our outfield needs some work. Heard that the hitting is pretty strong and pitching is a no brainier. Coach D Will have them ready and is the best Coach in our district in my opinion.

Region III 4A

Do you know if Hufman won that scrimage

Did not go but heard that our outfield needs some work. Heard that the hitting is pretty strong and pitching is a no brainier. Coach D Will have them ready and is the best Coach in our district in my opinion.

Region III 4A

I seriously doubt that Huffman will see any of your teams bc they should win this district. If they do they get a bye right? In the event they do match up with you guys they should compete with some success. They did pretty well over the last two years in four-a and moving down don't see anyone in your district that hang with them except BC. Huffman has three capbale pitchers Deberry, Henk and Hashagen that can flat bring it. Just my opinion.

Region III 4A

Oops...you are correct. My bad, I do beleive Huffman will have a strong team this year, especially after moving down to 3A.

Region III 4A

I seriously doubt that Huffman will see any of your teams bc they should win this district. If they do they get a bye right? In the event they do match up with you guys they should compete with some success. They did pretty well over the last two years in four-a and moving down don't see anyone in your district that hang with them except BC. Huffman has three capbale pitchers Deberry, Henk and Hashagen that can flat bring it. Just my opinion.

Explain to me how Huffman drops in classification.  I thought Huffman was in a growing area.  If you tell me its because the added a new high school in the area, my next question is, did that in turn not cause you to lose any of your returning players to the new school as well?

Region III 4A

Explain to me how Huffman drops in classification.  I thought Huffman was in a growing area.  If you tell me its because the added a new high school in the area, my next question is, did that in turn not cause you to lose any of your returning players to the new school as well?

Huffman was right on the "bubble"--at the last realignment they dropped in enrollment to just below the cutoff for 4A---they will be a formidable opponent this season---really good pitching

Region III 4A

Huffman was right on the "bubble"--at the last realignment they dropped in enrollment to just below the cutoff for 4A---they will be a formidable opponent this season---really good pitching

Dont know why we dropped backed down the area is growing and no new schools in the area affected our enrollment. The only thing i could think of is that most of the new people moving into the area have younger kids.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder