Who is the best goalie in southeast texas?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to be just like everyone else and root for my own team but caleb schexnider from Lumberton is an amazing goalie and has greatly improved since last year. Brick wall in the back and makes incredible saves time after time. A little slow in the head but great keeper nonetheless  ;)

• 2 weeks later...

If the connection hasn't already been made--

BM PNG boys keeper (sophmore) and BM PNG girls keeper (senior) are brother and sister.

BM (boys) just started playing goalie for the first time this year, he's done great for just starting out.

BM (girls) has only allowed 11 goals this season. That's pretty impressive. Obviously you have to your job to get by her.

She's has had 11 shutouts this season and is going on her 6th straight shutout against ozen friday.

Who is your pick??

I THINK THAT CENTRAL GOILY IS THE BEST ONE !!

no dont get his hopes up .... hes really not

lol... ok men if u say so.. Our goalie is pretty good he block two pk's already, saved shots going in... Am not saying his the best goalie in the area but he is pretty good!!! Ohh yeah and dont forget his one of the reasons we beat yall! ;D ;D ;D

Guest tigersvoice

I'm not saying anything about guys seeing as I am a guy keeper, but HJs girl keeper Bailey Fontenot takes the girls hands down.

This was classy, HJkeep.  Well done.

Caleb Schexnider from Lumberton has only given up 13 goals all year and only 3 in district play this year. He is definately having a stellar season.

I have to agree that Lumberton's goalie is the best i have seen this year, and classy.. doesn't play dirty, he knocked me down to get to a ball, but helped me up right after the play... and those are some good stats as well

Caleb Schexnider from Lumberton has only given up 13 goals all year and only 3 in district play this year. He is definately having a stellar season.

I have to agree that Lumberton's goalie is the best i have seen this year, and classy.. doesn't play dirty, he knocked me down to get to a ball, but helped me up right after the play... and those are some good stats as well

glad to hear that... lumberton had a goalie several years back who would take any chance to hit you with a knee, shoulder, elbow, or cleats up tackle if he could.  i always hated cheap goalies, because the officials are really quick to protect them when you retaliate by taking the opportunity to retaliate on the next 50/50 ball.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder