Nederland 45 Central 44 Final

My goodness, the officiating was horribly lopsided( one of em's gonna be eatin at Calvin's house this weekend), Nederland couldn't make a free throw... and still the clutch shooting of Jordan Pitts clinches the win.  Great moment for the Dogs.  Just gotta figure out how to bottle that up and take it forward.  Nederland needed a point in time to put their stake in the ground... I think it just happened... we'll see how this team responds.  The next game is their biggest, gotta be consistent.

huge win for the Dogs...this is a game the team can build on...in the past, this team has found ways to lose games likes this but not tonight...Coach E had a good defensive gameplan coming into this one to keep Gulley in check...he had 14 but he had to work much harder for them than he did last time...the kid is a real good player, but Nederland kept him from taking over this game like he did the last one...the Dogs hit some huge shots in this one and I thought did a great job on the boards as well...this was key.

huge win for the Dogs...this is a game the team can build on...in the past, this team has found ways to lose games likes this but not tonight...Coach E had a good defensive gameplan coming into this one to keep Gulley in check...he had 14 but he had to work much harder for them than he did last time...the kid is a real good player, but Nederland kept him from taking over this game like he did the last one...the Dogs hit some huge shots in this one and I thought did a great job on the boards as well...this was key.

Did the Freshman play?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder