state bound?

wrong silsbee game was not even close except the score. we were winning by twenty the whole night. our guy got in foul trouble and that when they started coming back. it is easy shooting over a 5'11 post instead of a 6'7 or 6'5 post. hj lost to central by 6 or 7. silsbee would make it but as a second place team.  by the way that district is weak only too good team.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your right  1st place will play S.A.   (Ktz already beat them at S.A by 16 w/o Walker due to knee)

and  than NW  and i'm not sure about white oak or Arp...

2nd Seed is correct

Weak 3rd place team

Newton... only beat S.A by 2

24 2a winner or second place team out of ok district

Gladwater Sabine--- don't think they can handle the pressure ktz or anahuac brings...

your right  1st place will play S.A.   (Ktz already beat them at S.A by 16 w/o Walker due to knee)

and  than NW  and i'm not sure about white oak or Arp...

2nd Seed is correct

Weak 3rd place team

Newton... only beat S.A by 2

24 2a winner or second place team out of ok district

Gladwater Sabine--- don't think they can handle the pressure ktz or anahuac brings...

Pressure usually doesn't bother them.  They had some breakdowns against HJ in the first game they played them usually after they broke the press (like their leading scorer not touching the ball for 9 minutes of the game lol) but those things have been corrected.  Once it is a half court shooting game Sabine has the advantage.  Too many shooters and matchup problems for most teams.  I hope we get to play Kountze it would be a great regional game!

I dont see any team that going to beat CAYUGA in the playoffs.They are that good,and also have a great coach.They will run every team they play out off the gym. the tabc has got that one right they are the # 1 team in the state in 1A. GO FIVETOOL your team is the best.

Silsbee has already beat Central easily and should have beaten Ozen at Ozen from what I heard!!!

I believe that if Silsbee and HJ where in this district that Silsbee and HJ would make the playoffs in 20-4A.

no way zeek silsbee might would have a chance at the playoffs but no way would HJ make it they might have a few close ones but i just dont see them having the depth to compete with the 4A in this area

let me first say that ozen is a state bound team. there is not a team in this region that will have the size, speed, quicks, and basketball savy ozen has. the team has quietly lost only one game since coach boutte left. the team has rallied around coach saveat and the staff. this team has beaten every team in this area you are mentioning. i guess ozen is a well kept secret. keep it that way. just meet us in austin, because we are playing the best as of right now.

Ovreated??

But they beat the same team that killed yall

You know the more that I read this the more that I laugh.......yes Ozen has lost one game.  Yes they have beaten everyone in district.......a WEAK district at that!!!!  Yes Central, Livingston and Nederland and good teams for this area, but none of which will make it to Regionals much less state.  I will also make the prediction that Ozen will lose another district game and some other team in the district will make it farther in the playoffs than Ozen.  Ozen is overrated this season.

let me first say that ozen is a state bound team. there is not a team in this region that will have the size, speed, quicks, and basketball savy ozen has. the team has quietly lost only one game since coach boutte left. the team has rallied around coach saveat and the staff. this team has beaten every team in this area you are mentioning. i guess ozen is a well kept secret. keep it that way. just meet us in austin, because we are playing the best as of right now.

No.

What do you call Silsbee then? They have more size than Ozen, more speed than Ozen, more quickness than Ozen, and basketball savy than Ozen. They are the best team in this area even though they lost to yall by ONE point. They are so Overrated. The past year they dominated this area no doubt. But this a new year with new players on all different teams and Ozen is still in the top 3 best school in the area but they arent the best.

Silsbee has already beat Central easily and should have beaten Ozen at Ozen from what I heard!!!

I believe that if Silsbee and HJ where in this district that Silsbee and HJ would make the playoffs in 20-4A.

HJ wouldn't beat Ozen at Ozen or @ HJ

Did I say that HJ would beat Ozen........read the post before you say something that I did not say.  I stated that HJ and Silsbee would likely be one of the four teams to make the playoffs in 20-4A!!!!!

Silsbee

Ozen

HJ

Central

Livingston

Nederland

PNG

LCM

Vidor

Lumberton

Silsbee would win this district. Ozen would lose at least 2 district games. HJ would be the most underrated team in district especially because of their size but they would split with Cental. Central is really overrated and would not be close to coming in 4th because of Livingston and. It would most like be a 4 way race for the last two playoff spot between HJ, Central, Livingston, and Nederland. PN-G, LCM, Vidor, and Lumberton would be lucked out.

no way HJ could compete in this district they dont have the depth central, ozen, nederland, and livingston would all win both times against HJ and some of the other teams would split with them HJ just isnt as good as they have been in the past and even the year that they won state they would have had a tough time making the playoffs in this district

no way HJ could compete in this district they dont have the depth central, ozen, nederland, and livingston would all win both times against HJ and some of the other teams would split with them HJ just isnt as good as they have been in the past and even the year that they won state they would have had a tough time making the playoffs in this district

your joking right?  i know for a fact the year they won state not one team in this district wouldve beat us... we love how everyone undderestimates us thoughhh.. its jus gonna make it that much sweeter when we go all the wayy... i think ppl are jus jealous of our success and there gonna get every chance they can to rag on us... truth is.. were better than your team most likely so jus shut up... 29-5 is a record im sure most teams would love to have but just cant (besides silsbee) quit sayin were not good, have no depth and are to short cuz our record shows that were not a team to be taken lightly.. but go ahead and underestimate us.. we'll jus prove you wrong...  ;D ;D

your joking right?  i know for a fact the year they won state not one team in this district wouldve beat us... we love how everyone undderestimates us thoughhh.. its jus gonna make it that much sweeter when we go all the wayy... i think ppl are jus jealous of our success and there gonna get every chance they can to rag on us... truth is.. were better than your team most likely so jus shut up... 29-5 is a record im sure most teams would love to have but just cant (besides silsbee) quit sayin were not good, have no depth and are to short cuz our record shows that were not a team to be taken lightly.. but go ahead and underestimate us.. we'll jus prove you wrong...  ;D ;D

looks to me like your the one doing the underestimating, top 4 teams in this district would take out hj both home and away..... silsbee would be VERY competitive and could split with the top 4 if not win all of them

looks to me like your the one doing the underestimating, top 4 teams in this district would take out hj both home and away..... silsbee would be VERY competitive and could split with the top 4 if not win all of them

Silsbee could very well beat every team in this district. Ever since they lost to Ozen by one, they have played better. By far they the best if they were in that district. Silsbee would probably split with Ozen if they didn't win. They already beat the 2nd place team in that district by 21 point which was Central and it was AT Central. And they weren't 'having a good game too. HJ is underrated like I have said they are a real small team and competing just a class above their normal class would really kill them in size. But if this was 2 years ago. Silsbee and HJ could make the playoff in that district. As a matter of fact if would've been.

1. Ozen might lose one game at least to one of these teams

2. Silsbee both split

3. HJ both split

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83