state bound?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blue dove I think the road may circle back around 610 a drop you off in South Park.  Yall should thank the lord for the defection of Mike Davis from St. Pius on a daily basis.  Which one of his folks from fifth ward again?

Thats 610 South to be exact. You have to understand that they have built $200,000 plus condos in my neighborhood, revitalizing my old neighborhood. It's a weird sight seeing my parent's little homestead surrounded by the condos.  We take care of our own ;D

Blue dove I think the road may circle back around 610 a drop you off in South Park.  Yall should thank the lord for the defection of Mike Davis from St. Pius on a daily basis.  Which one of his folks from fifth ward again?

Thats 610 South to be exact. You have to understand that they have built $200,000 plus condos in my neighborhood, revitalizing my old neighborhood. It's a weird sight seeing my parent's little homestead surrounded by the condos.  We take care of our own ;D

MR. BLUE you also can go down 225 to hit I-10

If HJ couldn't beat Silsbee at home. How are they supposed to beat them anywhere else?

hmm the same way that our girls team beat orangfield IN orangefield by 17, then came back and lost to them by 11 at home... yea its been done before... nice try thoughh... jus to let ya'll know silsbee only beat us by 10 and we played terrible and they played good... there not that much better than us if there even better than us at all... get off silsbees bandwagon...

If HJ couldn't beat Silsbee at home. How are they supposed to beat them anywhere else?

hmm the same way that our girls team beat orangfield IN orangefield by 17, then came back and lost to them by 11 at home... yea its been done before... nice try thoughh... jus to let ya'll know silsbee only beat us by 10 and we played terrible and they played good... there not that much better than us if there even better than us at all... get off silsbees bandwagon...

You just keep clinging to that story. ::)

yepp and its gonna stay that wayyy  ;D  haha

You just keep clinging to that story. ::)

as much as I hate to say this the road to state goes through silsbee, they are the defending regional champions and return the main group of guys from last year.. That being said there are 5 to 6 teams that are very capable of beating them in the playoffs and one already has.. so dont start planning a trip to austin just yet

as much as I hate to say this the road to state goes through silsbee, they are the defending regional champions and return the main group of guys from last year.. That being said there are 5 to 6 teams that are very capable of beating them in the playoffs and one already has.. so dont start planning a trip to austin just yet

Already have. But maybe it's because I have been going to the state tourney every year since 1972. ;)

What a game!! Should have been there!!  ;D

silsbee has the best chance.  there are some tough teams in their way, however.

wouldn't count out HJ no substitute for experience

yea  HJ can come up with a big win down the stretch  they have the potential so i definitely would not count them out

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83