Meet the Poster Dinner roll call!

dayton

Guest DickVitale

Thanks. I saw when this idea originally came up, and I thought it was a great idea....Don't know if I am ready for the world to know who DICKIE V is though!!! :D 

Give me an onion and a goat and I will blow your mind, LOL! Well I may just have to drop into Silsbee, if that is where I need to be. However it would just be easier to meet in Dayton if its just Dayton people!

bump!!!!

where is ryker and the other organizers of this deal???

Ya'll just come up here to Diboll and I will make some chili! LOL!

better be GREAT chili if I'm driving to Diboll.

Give me an onion and a goat and I will blow your mind, LOL! Well I may just have to drop into Silsbee, if that is where I need to be. However it would just be easier to meet in Dayton if its just Dayton people!

bump!!!!

we'll see if anyone else posts  ???

bump!!!!

we'll see if anyone else posts  ???

I am all for driving to Silsbee if need be, but again it would make life easier to head to Liberty County somewhere, so all I am saying if everyone is dropping out let us meet in the LC!

For those Bronco fans meeting tonight for dinner (wherever we may meet (I suggest Chili's in Liberty).

TOUPS GRAPHICS WILL HAVE....

Six copies of the Friday Night Lights DVD and four copies of a DVD that contains the entire game footage (from field level) of the semifinal game and state final game.

Cost will be....

$30 for the Friday Night Lights DVD &

$20 for the Game DVD

Will have more after the weekend.

If you want a copy tonight (first come first serve).

Email me or PM me.

Ok where did all of you meet the poster setx folks go?Is this meeting still on?Mr.Toups I want 1 of each dvd's.Going to Bmt.to VA clinic for lab this morn.@ 8:00.Someone let me know later if Silsbee is a go.I live in Moss Hill on 105 and can go either place.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    voodoopriestonline
    Newest Member
    voodoopriestonline