16 days till......GAME DAY #2!!!!

ST413

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MY PREDICTION

Triple overtime 2.1 sec left on the clock starters on both teams have fouled out so second and third string is in silsbee is up 119 to 118 Hj throws it in and with 1 last desperation throw by a guy who has probably been on the court  (5mins all together this season) Puts up a shot at mid court and drains it as time expires!!!!!!

THE HJ FANS RUSH THE COURT PICK THE KID UP ON THERE SHOULDERS AND MASS CELEBRATION STARTS!!!!

...... thats just how i see this on ending

HJ 121 Silsbee 119 Triple overtime  ;D

MY PREDICTION

Triple overtime 2.1 sec left on the clock starters on both teams have fouled out so second and third string is in silsbee is up 119 to 118 Hj throws it in and with 1 last desperation throw by a guy who has probably been on the court  (5mins all together this season) Puts up a shot at mid court and drains it as time expires!!!!!!

THE HJ FANS RUSH THE COURT PICK THE KID UP ON THERE SHOULDERS AND MASS CELEBRATION STARTS!!!!

...... thats just how i see this on ending

HJ 121 Silsbee 119 Triple overtime  ;D

I can see it this way too only SIlsbee won 121 to 119. lol ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

This will be such a good game, I cant wait till Friday. The gym will be packed both sides screaming.....it will be electric inside that gym. Good luck to both squads but I have to go with my hawks on this one by 8.  :o  Doe's anyone have a heart condition if so enter the Hawk gym at your own risk.

I heard that scalpers will be getting premium prices for tickets....... ;D

Better get there early!!!!!!

If you are not there by 6:15 to 6:30 you might as well forget it!!!!!!!

I'll be there at 5pm setting up the broadcast table.

Then I'll sit back and chow down on my free link and coke. ;D

After you started that thread this morning you will be lucky to even get in the door......much less get a free drink and link!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Better get there early!!!!!!

If you are not there by 6:15 to 6:30 you might as well forget it!!!!!!!

I'll be there at 5pm setting up the broadcast table.

Then I'll sit back and chow down on my free link and coke. ;D

After you started that thread this morning you will be lucky to even get in the door......much less get a free drink and link!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

I'll get in. I got friends in low places. ;) ;D

As for the free food, not much I can do about welched bets, except send Rocko and Bif over to collect. ;) ;D

I will be there about the same time and we can enjoy some grub together at my expense and at about 7 I will head to the side of the gym that has 3 State Championship banners hanging on it. ;D ;D ;D

When you lost the last time to the Tigers you have to hang your hat somewhere in the past!!! ;D ;D ;D

I will be there about the same time and we can enjoy some grub together at my expense and at about 7 I will head to the side of the gym that has 3 State Championship banners hanging on it. ;D ;D ;D

When you lost the last time to the Tigers you have to hang your hat somewhere in the past!!! ;D ;D ;D

No question, I would do the same. ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder