16 days till......GAME DAY #2!!!!

ST413

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HJ by 20

I'll take Silsbee and the 20. How much do you have in your little piggy bank to wager? I know you are not old enough to have a job and a bank account with the immature comments you make. ::)

actually i do have a job douche i will put money on that as matter of fact since you talk so much ish why dont you play me one on one old man lets see how that goes hahaha ill bring the visine and the arthritis medicine for you lol

So do I understand correctly that you will take the bet, you taking HJ and giving me 20 points? Let's make it $500 and we will give the money to Lazeek before the game Friday night. You can come by the broadcast table before the game and we will make the bet. Lazeek, I assume you know this Whizzie guy so you can point him out to me when I get there. You don't mind handling the money, do you? Is it a bet, MWhizzie? Don't chicken out now.

As for playing you one on one, my playing days have been over for quite some time. But for the right amount of money, I can come out of retirement and take you to school.

HJ by 20

I'll take Silsbee and the 20. How much do you have in your little piggy bank to wager? I know you are not old enough to have a job and a bank account with the immature comments you make. ::)

actually i do have a job douche i will put money on that as matter of fact since you talk so much ish why dont you play me one on one old man lets see how that goes hahaha ill bring the visine and the arthritis medicine for you lol

So do I understand correctly that you will take the bet, you taking HJ and giving me 20 points? Let's make it $500 and we will give the money to Lazeek before the game Friday night. You can come by the broadcast table before the game and we will make the bet. Lazeek, I assume you know this Whizzie guy so you can point him out to me when I get there. You don't mind handling the money, do you? Is it a bet, MWhizzie? Don't chicken out now.

As for playing you one on one, my playing days have been over for quite some time. But for the right amount of money, I can come out of retirement and take you to school.

Do I get a cut????? ;D ;D ;D

HJ by 20

Do I get a cut????? ;D ;D ;D

You can keep the link and the coke that you owe me. ;) ;D

HJ by 20

nice see i got respect for you now as for the bet i will come to the broadcast table and we will discuss it but you would pull the MJ coming out of retirement thats pretty cool comeback

Silsbee comes out with a hot start then Shannon hits a pull up jumper at the buzzer and goes into the half up by eleven. Then HJ makes a couple of minor adjustments at the half. Meanwhile in the Silsbee locker room all proud of themselves thinking the are about to blow out HJ big. But with the big-head Silsbee  suffers early in the half and HJ starts with a 7-0 run. So down four, it becomes a slugfest. Back and forth both teams are hitting tough shots and with 4 minutes left the game is tied. Both teams get some key stops but cant capitalize on the other end. And with about 30 seconds left Robinson drives the lane but misses the shot! Oh wait! Who is that? It is Hill for the put back bucket. The Hecklers are stunned! HJ calls timeout now down two with 19 seconds left. The draw up the final shot for Jarvis. Jarvis gets the screen from Turner at the top of the key. The whole defense collapses on him and he finds a wide open trey in the corner. Trey shoots and nails the trey at the buzzer and the hawks win! Hawks win! Hecklers storm the court everywhere and Silsbee is left in sorrow!

Sorry I just looked in my crystal ball and thats word for word what it told me. I apologize again for ruining the whole thing for you. Im just psychic. If you don't want to go to the game now cause you know how it ends and want to go to the Nederland game and root on the dogs you are more than welcome too. Haha  ;D ;D ;D

WHAT A DOG ;D ;D ;D ;D

As an avid supporter of HJ, I want them to win.  But also, I want this to be a good, clean, hard-fought game with truly the best team winning.  Here's to consistent officiating - good, bad or otherwise, just be consistent, and good sportsmanship afterward, no matter who wins or loses.  Please, if your team wins, don't come on here & boast about it & if your team loses, don't make excuses.  Just remember, there is AT LEAST one more game between these two schools later in the season.  Good luck to all!    

I have to agree with you on that one Lazeek.  And as far as the officiating I agree and hope it is called equal and consistent.  I know we won in a blowout tonight but we didn't get severa  obvious foul calls.  No harm done but it officials should still make obvious calls.  I don't think we had any questionable calls against us just some not called for us.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed