HJ Predictions

ok nineteen i find it hard to believe that you think they wont win one game. They are and always have been a good ball club. And as far as the hawk hecklers go if they aren't good then please explain why everyone is trying to be like them with their student section. Im goin to say they will do good this year and i wish them luck.

the "hecklers" are a joke they dont have any respect for the other teams  all they do is sit on the other side of the fence an run there mouth like its gunna make a difference...i have never heard someone be so proud of themselves because they can talk the most trash out of anyone in the district...i mean if thats what yal are so PROUD of then....slow clap for you guys.......ill just be laughing when the other teams shut yal up

please feel free to argue with me about anything cuz i will win...

and you will probably be heckled to an extreme cuz we know who everyone is...

You seem like you could use a friend to argue with. Well go ahead hotshot, I'm calling your bluff, let's see if you can back up your statement.  Oh and to start, you don't know me, you just wish you did.

lazeeks rightt... thanks for the invite to tlk ish...like we needed one.... please feel free to argue with me about anything cuz i will win... and you will probably be heckled to an extreme cuz we know who everyone is... its the heckler knowledge... bewareeee

Here's one for the "hecklers", I'm sure this is what people think of you

pain_in_the_ass.jpg

wow i have never seen so many people act so jealous towards the hecklers..sorry that we actually care about our teams and want them to do good and we will help them out any way possible..its called school spirit since when was that a bad thing to have? but as far as baseball season goes for us this year i think we will be just fine. prob not as good as last year but im pretty confident that we will pull out ahead this year

wow i have never seen so many people act so jealous towards the hecklers..sorry that we actually care about our teams and want them to do good and we will help them out any way possible..its called school spirit since when was that a bad thing to have? but as far as baseball season goes for us this year i think we will be just fine. prob not as good as last year but im pretty confident that we will pull out ahead this year

pull out ahead of who????  do you think yall can even make the playoffs?

pull out ahead of who????   do you think yall can even make the playoffs?

pull out ahead  as in having a sucessful season...and as far as playoffs goes who cares about that right now all im worried about right now is our first game gotta when that one before we can think about playoffs..know wat i mean

pull out ahead of who????   do you think yall can even make the playoffs?

pull out ahead  as in having a sucessful season...and as far as playoffs goes who cares about that right now all im worried about right now is our first game gotta when that one before we can think about playoffs..know wat i mean

win*

You think I posted that out of jealousy? Ha ok buddy

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder