****Here's your PN-G applicant list...**IS THE COACH PN-G WANTS ON THE LIST?

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The two parties met about a week ago, stump missed school( which he never does) to talk to the png people. I assume this is when he said he didn't want the names released. There is no reason to hide it anymore. They want him, he has a price, if you meet his conditions he will come.

I'd want Vance.  You can't argue with the success Liberty Hill has  had.  2 State Championships and a finalist the last 3 years. 

I bet Vance is just trying to get more money. He is a fantistic coach without a doubt but he runs the ball 99.9% of the time. Would that work in 4A and in this area and region?

It works for the Pittsburgh Steelers!  Sure it would work.  In this region?  He's won state with it 2 times and almost 3 peated. 4A?  I bet he plays several 4a's in non district.  You think Hooks/Barbay couldn't win at the 4A level?  Im not saying that he's the guy, I know there are many many other very capable coaches that have applied but don't discount him because of the offense he runs. It is successful. 

The two parties met about a week ago, stump missed school( which he never does) to talk to the png people. I assume this is when he said he didn't want the names released. There is no reason to hide it anymore. They want him, he has a price, if you meet his conditions he will come.

Money%20stacks.jpg  TALKS

nbe0283l.jpg      WALKS

Probably not even anyone on the list!

Re: ******Here's your PN-G applicant list...******

« Reply #62 on: January 22, 2009, 03:49:07 PM » Quote Modify Remove 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I bet the one PNG hires is NOT on that list.   

Like I said !!   ::)

We need Stump!!!!

Why?  So he can make the most money he's ever made for three years and retire using that salary as his base?  That's not what PN-G is looking for.  They want somebody to carry the tradition and take it to the next level for the next 20 years.

You have no clue!!  Stump has two sons, one in 9th grade and I think the other is in 7th or 8th.  He will be around a while longer than that too.  I can honestly see him coaching for around 15+ years with great success at PNG. 

We need Stump!!!!

Why?  So he can make the most money he's ever made for three years and retire using that salary as his base?  That's not what PN-G is looking for.  They want somebody to carry the tradition and take it to the next level for the next 20 years.

You have no clue!!  Stump has two sons, one in 9th grade and I think the other is in 7th or 8th.  He will be around a while longer than that too.  I can honestly see him coaching for around 15+ years with great success at PNG. 

We shall all find out very quickly who the new Head Chief is.  Until then....enjoy bashing applicants and supporting non-applicants and spreading rumors about people that didn't even apply for the job. 

Now you know why PN-G didn't want to release the list. 

I don't believe that is why they didn't want to release the list Very, Very young coach!!

Why the hate?  Are you scared if your buddy doesn't get hired you won't get that job at PN-G? 

I mean....come on...you're ripping on somebody that you don't even know.  Pretty immature.  And you're calling ME very, very young?  Grow up.

Stump will go to the college level in the next 10 yrs

Stump was at the college level! He ain't goin back unless it is as a HC. And if he comes to PNG and 10 years later he gets the HC job at a college that would mean that he kicked a$$ at PNG and won several state titles ala Dodge or Briles, I'll take that in a heartbeat.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83