HJ @ HF Predictions

In all fairness...HF is a good group of guys,a few of the hecklers actually had dinner with them at a whataburger in mauriceville the other night and noone left injured or in bodybags...so it is possible for us to be friends haha...and I have to say HJ will win...but I must say HF is my second favorite team...

In all fairness...HF is a good group of guys,a few of the hecklers actually had dinner with them at a whataburger in mauriceville the other night and noone left injured or in bodybags...so it is possible for us to be friends haha...and I have to say HJ will win...but I must say HF is my second favorite team...

....your a good man the real deal...still friends lol

You know, when I played competitve sports there was always an opposing player who wanted to be friends with you before a game. Knowing that their whole strategy was to lull you into this false pretense that he was an average easy going nice guy, so you wouldn't play hard against a "friend."

When I stopped falling for that trick, my game elevated ten fold. In other words, take that crap back to HJ ::) ::)

Reminds me of an old Prince song, "I Hate You, but I love You."  Or something to the effect. I'm beginning to feel that for HJ. Makes me want to apply for a head coaching job at HF. If I could find  (and recruit) 8 quick athletic bodies and work with them for 3 years, I'd be kicking HJ's butt.

You know, when I played competitve sports there was always an opposing player who wanted to be friends with you before a game. Knowing that their whole strategy was to lull you into this false pretense that he was an average easy going nice guy, so you wouldn't play hard against a "friend."

When I stopped falling for that trick, my game elevated ten fold. In other words, take that crap back to HJ ::) ::)

And this right here is the perfect example of why HJ and HF have such bad blood...even when you try be nice they have to be HF...(having a cow as a mascot actually suits yall's personality dumb and stubborn)....haha...oh well it was a nice dinner wish you coulda been there...but anyways HECKLERS will still keep it pretty chill tonight....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    katty
    Newest Member
    katty