H-J vs. San Augustine/HJ Wins!!!!!!

Haven't had a winning season since 02... We still have never won a playoff game... Never been a basketball school. Coach English has really turned it around fast. However this group of seniors will be the winningest group we have had in a long time. Hammond, Torres, Pitts, Dean, and Fitch have worked harder and put in more hours than any team in years as well. They deserve it.

how did this post turn into about Nederland...anyway, where is this game at?? HJ or SA...I have yet to see HJ play any this yr, I have seen SA and not much to say,..lol...I will take HJ in this one big, but like ya'll said may never know....

some one tell me when where and what time plz..

Yes sorry, that was the 2nd day after football was over!  More like a practice.. and I believe they just lost by 2!

well Im not on here to talk bad about anybody I was just stating facts...I also believe that it was at the bigging of Brookelands basketball season also...but I dnt like making excuses for them or anyone...and ya it was only by 2..=( Wildcats were still rusty and not in sync... ;D :D 8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder