Silsbee vs. Kelly Predictions?

This game will be interesting. Silsbee beat Kelly earlier in the year by 22, was actually up by more than 30 at one time. Now I am curious to see where we stand now.

I think the Tigers take this one, but by no more than 4 points.

ST4life is right, we have to have more production from other players to win this one.

Guest nostradamus
and shot atleast 6 of 10 from 3 point land.......

geez....no wonder you are unhappy with Silsbee's 3 point shooting....anyone that expects AT LEAST 60% from the 3 point land is absolutely DREAMING!!  You are saying at WORST they should shoot 60% from the 3 point line??  60% is a phenomenal overall fg% much less from 3 point line. 33% from the 3 is the equivalent of 50% from the field......if a team shoots 40% from the 3 that is considered excellent....

Guest ST4life

and shot atleast 6 of 10 from 3 point land.......

geez....no wonder you are unhappy with Silsbee's 3 point shooting....anyone that expects AT LEAST 60% from the 3 point land is absolutely DREAMING!!  You are saying at WORST they should shoot 60% from the 3 point line??  60% is a phenomenal overall fg% much less from 3 point line. 33% from the 3 is the equivalent of 50% from the field......if a team shoots 40% from the 3 that is considered excellent....

No I am unhappy cause Westbrook shot the 3 all day and we could not answer..........

It is possible to hit 60% cause WB hit like 10 of 16 from 3 point land.......... ::)

Guest nostradamus

if you can find me a state championship team that shot 60% from the 3 point line for the season then ......well....how does ol' George say it:

"I've got some ocean front property in Arizona...."

Guest nostradamus
It is possible to hit 60% cause WB hit like 10 of 6 from 3 point land..........

WOW!  WB must be really good to make 10 3's in only 6 attempts........one would think that might almost be impossible

WOW!  WB must be really good to make 10 3's in only 6 attempts........one would think that might almost be impossible

I was thinking the same thing...

Make 10, only shoot 6.

Guest ST4life

16 not 6 that was a mistake but you might not know what that is cause you and bobcat are the most perfect people in the world..... :D  :D :D :D :D

If only Orangefield's boys basketball team had some of yalls perfection.......... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Guest ST4life

You really need to proof read. I've already corrected you on how to spell Orangefield and now you mess up 6 & 16...Do they not teach typing classes in Silsbee?   :D

Maybe we dont have as good of a typing class as Orangefield but atleast we know that are athletic program in Silsbee is way better.....  :o ;D :D:o ;D :D

Guest nostradamus

I am anxiously awaiting proof of the state championship team (at any level, boys or girls, heck you can look at college and pro if you want) that shot 60% for the season from the 3 point line??

Guest ST4life

You really need to proof read. I've already corrected you on how to spell Orangefield and now you mess up 6 & 16...Do they not teach typing classes in Silsbee?   :D

Maybe we dont have as good of a typing class as Orangefield but atleast we know that are athletic program in Silsbee is way better.....  :o ;D :D:o ;D :D

I am anxiously awaiting proof of the state championship team (at any level, boys or girls, heck you can look at college and pro if you want) that shot 60% for the season from the 3 point line??

The top 3 point shooting team in NCAA this year is California at 50.3% thru 14 games the second best team is at 42.9 and the number 10 team is at 40. So to your point NOS ....60% 3 point shooting teams do not exist..  probably will not be anyone who shoot 60% in warm up for the year..(stats from web college stats at si.com)

Sabine is shooting 39% for the year from 3's with one kid at 45%.  They are one of the better 3 point shooting teams around.  Be really happy if you can shoot 35-40% 3's because that is the same as shooting 60% from 2's.  Example for the slow ones lols

6 for 10 from 2= 12 points 60%

4 for 10 from 3= 12 points 40%

Point is if you are rely on 60% shooting from 3 to win you will probably be disappointed.  You better shoot them in volume!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder