Cleveland 71 Silsbee 60 Final

KFDM COOP

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

U got it wrong they start 4 juniors and a sophomore. Cleveland has a real decent team and with no seniors just make them look a whole lot better. Silsbee really struggled tonight. They weren't the team that you would see when they play against jasper, central, etc...Shannon Robinson hurt his wrist in the Dayton game which kept him from playing to his full potential and had limited point tonight. Nick Walter was the point man tonight he had around 20 point but that couldn't help them win the game. Now I'm not making excuses but Silsbee could really beat Cleveland on any other given night cause of one thing the officials called a horrible for Silsbee. I believe they had 2 technicals at the end and a couple of cleveland fans' were ejected at the last minute from what I seen (talking trash). Silsbee just keep ya head up and bounce back from this lost. U got nothing to lose. Cleveland will win thier district and go pretty far in the playoff but if they meet my tigers they won't be going any further. Silsbee plays Clear Creek tomorrow.

U got it wrong they start 4 juniors and a sophomore. Cleveland has a real decent team and with no seniors just make them look a whole lot better. Silsbee really struggled tonight. They weren't the team that you would see when they play against jasper, central, etc...Shannon Robinson hurt his wrist in the Dayton game which kept him from playing to his full potential and had limited point tonight. Nick Walter was the point man tonight he had around 20 point but that couldn't help them win the game. Now I'm not making excuses but Silsbee could really beat Cleveland on any other given night cause of one thing the officials called a horrible for Silsbee. I believe they had 2 technicals at the end and a couple of cleveland fans' were ejected at the last minute from what I seen (talking trash). Silsbee just keep ya head up and bounce back from this lost. U got nothing to lose. Cleveland will win thier district and go pretty far in the playoff but if they meet my tigers they won't be going any further. Silsbee plays Clear Creek tomorrow.

When they played us they were introduced as sophmores and one jr.....could be the announcer got it wrong....

Nothing wrong with supporting your team.Anyone that has been around high school basketball knows you don't punch your ticket to the drum in November or December.There will be a lot of evenly matched clubs in this region,the one that gets the breaks will go to Austin.

Good point whsaulm.....

Guest immabeaking

when you play like garbage you deserve to get beat... this wasnt the way they can play, we missed a lot of easy baskets and a ton of free throws... they really couldnt buy a shot... and from what i heard about the game against dayton they didnt shoot well either just dayton couldnt score and cleveland could... 9 times out of 10 silsbee blows cleveland out... but this was that one time they didnt... good game tigers youll be alright... oh and the refs down there are awful both ways the officiating was just ridiculous the worst ive ever seen

Shannon hurt his wrist.

The refs were terrible (both ways).

Walters ran point.

How many more excuses?????  Silsbee lost to a great team.  It is a loss, so what.  Silsbee will be fine and will make a run deep into the playoffs regardless.  Just don't make excuses about injuries, refs, etc.  Win with dignity and lose with dignity.  How about just saying it was not our night and that the other team was better prepared and just flat out beat us!!!!!!!

This will NOT hurt Silsbee's chances at state and likely will humble them and make them better!!!!

Guest immabeaking

Shannon hurt his wrist.

Walters ran point.

How many more excuses?????  Silsbee lost to a great team.  It is a loss, so what.  Silsbee will be fine and will make a run deep into the playoffs regardless.  Just don't make excuses about injuries, refs, etc.  Win with dignity and lose with dignity.  How about just saying it was not our night and that the other team was better prepared and just flat out beat us!!!!!!!

This will NOT hurt Silsbee's chances at state and likely will humble them and make them better!!!!

dude seriously... i said the refs were terrible because they were, even cleveland fans would agree i didnt say that was why we lost... and walters didnt run the point he scored the most points i think is what he is trying to say yall really should listen to what master t says... and you are one to talk ive seen you make a ton of excuses as to why HJ lost some games... stick to your own threads i havent said anything about yall barely beating KELLY.... until now

Shannon hurt his wrist.

Walters ran point.

I think that was his way of saying it was not his night...take it down a level and try not to refute every comment your opposition makes.  Such a wise man should expend his energy on his own program.  ;)

Lazeek you are right no excuses.  We shot the ball way too poorly to win.  Walters didn't run point he was the high point man.  Buy the offi cials were terrible.  They let fouls go that you could hear throughout the gym and called others that were ver questionable not only against our Tigers even though it seemed more were that way.

Imma why are you so defensive now?????  Silsbee lost get over it, they lost to a better team!!!!!  A win is a win, just like a loss is a loss.  The 4 losses that HJ has is because of the team the played each time was better in the game.  Please I beg you to find a post that I said that HJ lost because of a excuse other than them getting outplayed!!!!!!  YOU WON"T FIND ONE!!!!!!!!!

This loss will make Silsbee better and that is all that Silsbee should worry about it.  BTW HJ also beat Hitchcock by 45 tonight and not one starter played in the 4th quarter.

Defensive and irritated in the same night for Imma.  I feel good about the fact that I have gotten under your skin tonight.  You are likely right.....I have said that HJ is young a few times!!!!!  Got me there!!!  I don't have to be there to know that Silsbee lost...it is right here on this board!!!!!  

BTW great job beating Dayton as they just got there football players last week and by UIL rule have only had  1 maybe 2 practices.  YOu should feel great about beating them!!!!!!! ::) ::) ::) ::)  If Cleveland was not that good then what does that say about Silsbee losing by 11 to a team that is not that good???  I KNOW SILSBEE IS GOOD!!!!!  I am on here all day reading the ignorance that you preach all the time.....really keeps me entertained!!!!!!!!  I would be bored if it was not for you!!!! ::) ::) ::) ::)

Guest immabeaking

Defensive and irritated in the same night for Imma.  I feel good about the fact that I have gotten under your skin tonight.  You are likely right.....I have said that HJ is young a few times!!!!!  Got me there!!!  I don't have to be there to know that Silsbee lost...it is right here on this board!!!!!  

BTW great job beating Dayton as they just got there football players last week and by UIL rule have only had  1 maybe 2 practices.  YOu should feel great about beating them!!!!!!! ::) ::) ::) ::)  If Cleveland was not that good then what does that say about Silsbee losing by 11 to a team that is not that good???  I KNOW SILSBEE IS GOOD!!!!!  I am on here all day reading the ignorance that you preach all the time.....really keeps me entertained!!!!!!!!  I would be bored if it was not for you!!!! ::) ::) ::) ::)

dont be mad cuz HJ sucks bro... im not the ignorant one... i havent said anything since yall lost to hudson i figured yall just werent even worth me wasting my time on i need someone that can play on the same level as the tigers. <<<SILSBEE PLAYED LIKE GARBAGE TONIGHT>>>  they played worse than the cowboys did against the eagles... and you know what in the last two minutes before the double tech they were still in the game... youre only upset that on our worst night we're still better

dont be mad cuz HJ sucks bro... im not the ignorant one... i havent said anything since yall lost to hudson i figured yall just werent even worth me wasting my time on i need someone that can play on the same level as the tigers. <<<SILSBEE PLAYED LIKE GARBAGE TONIGHT>>>  they played worse than the cowboys did against the eagles... and you know what in the last two minutes before the double tech they were still in the game... youre only upset that on our worst night we're still better

Yet another excuse!!!!!!  The double tech!!!!! ::) ::) ::)

I have said all season that Silsbee is better than HJ!!!!!  Hudson, Nederland, Central and Kingwood Park all beat HJ because they played better and wanted it more.  Maybe Cleveland wanted it more than Silsbee tonight---or---maybe Cleveland is the better team????  Only time will tell.....it would be a shame for Silsbee with all that talent not to win it all this year!!!!!  Remember HJ wins state when they make it.....what can Silsbee say???? 

I haven't heard anything about Cleveland this year, are they even going to win their district?

Congrats Cleveland, I am so ready to see what Aggies view on the game and the comments made, he is the only Silsbee fan on here that I read what they have to say.

What difference does it make if I played on any of those STATE CHAMPIONSHIP teams??  I have never played in a high school game in my life!!!!!!  And you???

The funny thing is that on a nightly basis you give it out and tonight after your team was beat by Cleveland you can't take it when someone is giving it back to you!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

HJ record speaks for itself when it comes to the State Tournament!!!!  How many State Championships does Silsbee have????  NONE..........is the answer!!!!

What a game tonight!!!!  I have been reading these posts and it is sad.  The refs let the players play.  You are right they did make bad calls but it did not give any one team an advantage.  The technical fouls came in with 22 seconds on the clock and Cleveland was up by seven so that really didn't matter.  Silsbee didn't shoot that well from the field but that doesn't mean that Cleveland didn't play decent defense.  I think Silsbee could beat cleveland but not any given night,  I see them splitting games because they match up so well with each other.  Silsbee has a great team a good coach and they play hard.  Cleveland does start 4 sophomores and one junior but they will be starting 5 sophomores when one of their better players comes back from an injury.  Cleveland has just been under the radar on this site they have beat really good teams,  Willowridge, baytown sterling, lufkin, and now silsbee.  The scoring looked balanced tonight from Cleveland I believe the 4 sophmores were in double figures.  It is exciting to see this sophomore group for the next 3 years.  Good luck silsbee I hope everyone gets to see this matchup again because it will be a great game.  

tonight when the game was over i said we lost cuz we played bad and you come in talking trash.. you got no respect from me my friend never played a game in your life... thats like trying to cook when you dont ever know what an oven or a stove is... i dish it out and take it when it acctually makes sense but you are stupid sorry i hope they kick me off for saying that

I will ask again...............have you ever played for Silsbee, and if so when????

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder