WOS, here comes Dayton

Guest Jody

Guest Kelly Football

Should be a great game. Dayton will be fired up on their new turf and all. Dayton will have to slow down the speed of WOS to have a chance. Good luck to both teams.

Guest GoStangs

Can't we all just get along! :)

I would like to make a prediction' date=' but I am [b']a newby to the forum and I wouldn't want to have to live it down for ever if we lose. I will say Dayton's talent level is way up this year. It is impossible until all of ya'll see what Dayton puts on the field Friday night.

LOL... Yeah, I imagine you'd never just come out and predict anything like a Dayton win on here. :lol:

Guest GoStangs

This is definitely a great way to start the season. Dayton has had some good teams over the past few years, and I expect they'll have another good year in 06. If both teams play to their potential, this will be one for the ages...

I will say this, if WO-S loses it WILL NOT be because of conditioning. Yes, we have players going both ways, but the kids that are going both ways have been doing it for along time and have been through a HELL of a two a days, not to mention the long 7 on 7 season where most of them went both ways in 100 + degree heat. They will be playing Friday night in the "cooler" air. They will be ready physically. If we lose, it will be because we just got beat, not because we ran out of gas.

One more thing, while I understand the point central is making and I agree to a certain point that things would be difficult. I also feel (know) that Dayton could lose to WO-S and still run the table in the 4A district. WO-S is just as good, if not better, than any team 22 4A will put on the field this year.

well i gotta say wos wins this one. wos has what i consider an even better offense than last year. not to take anything away from deon but west orange has so many great players that are peaking this year. even if dayton does well offensivly I just dont think they could beat us in a shootout. good luck to both teams and let there be no injurys. 8)

WOS does have a lot of good players. I was even more inpressed with the size WOS had compared to previous years. I think Dayton's defense is the difference in this game.

Good luck to both teams.

After watching theses two teams go at one another in scrimmages that last two years, I'm glad there playing a game that counts. These two teams went at one another pretty good in those scrimmages. I can tell you the WOS coaches expect a haed fought game. From what I've seen from WOS in the two scrimmages they look to be much improved on defense from last year. They have loked like a typical MUSTANG defense, in that they absolutely flat out fly to the football. If Dugat doesn't have a big night Dayton will have long night. I think WOS will win by 10.

I also feel (know) that Dayton could lose to WO-S and still run the table in the 4A district. WO-S is just as good' date=' if not better, than any team 22 4A will put on the field this year.[/quote']

NOT starting anything, but thats a big statement knowing that WOS didn't make the playoffs the last three years they were in that district.

Guest GoStangs

That's a halfway valid statement. The obvious problem with your logic is that WOS is better now than they were in those 3 years and they beat two of the 3 playoff teams from that district last year (including district champion Central). This is definitely a good WOS team.

WO-S 76 if you come down Hwy 90, go all the way through town the stadium is one block off 90, The best place to park is at the Jr High,

Go to 4th red light, turn left on Hwy 146 turn in Jr High parking lot, (approx. 1/4 mile on the left) follow the path to the stadium, when the game is over its so much easier to get out of

If you want to be stuck in traffic after the game park on the street around the stadium, trust me you can see the new light poles from hwy 90

Thats where i park, and i'm home in 5 minutes after the game

I am going out on a limb here but WOS wins this one 33- 13. To many weapons for Dayton. Also could any body post where exactly the stadium is located.

Here is the address:

W. Houston St at 146 - Dayton, Texas 77535

Matt is right on, parking around behind the Junior High is best.

I am going out on a limb here but WOS wins this one 33- 13. To many weapons for Dayton. Also could any body post where exactly the stadium is located.

That is a big limb..... I cannot see either team getting blown out. Unless somebody gets fumble happy..... Dayton wins BY less than 6.

Over under 46

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder