Next year for the Dayton Broncos

Guest octfeb

How many Dayton Broncos will be graduating this year?How do you think next years lineup looks?

Players coming back that I know of:

32 Aaron Jenkins DL

45 Tony Hill DL

54 Aaronn Ripkowski OL

66 Chance McCormick OL

25 Evan Brown OLB

50 Jordan Baxter ILB

35 Payton Ploch WR/OLB

5  Xavier Baldwin SE/RB

1  B.J. Jones(Played some Varsity this year)

22 Jakari Delasbour RB/K

52 Jordan May OL/C

I hope them boys that got suspended from this season have learned thier lesson.What about QB position?You will have to excuse me cause I am kinda new at all this.I wasn't really interested in football until my son started playing in the high school band so I started going to all the games and it just kept getting more and more exciting.So now I guess I am kinda hooked on it.I can't wait until next year ;D.K so what about QB.

it's Evan Brown

Also:

24 N.L. Hines

53 Robert Edwards (played off. center in state championship game)

plus, I there will be a couple, possibly three coming back that were suspended at the first of this past year

Sorry Mike a little slip of the finger, I am aware that it is "Evan".  ::)

Guest whoabroncos09

I think evan brown is in line for QB he's the only one that I'm aware that plays QB as an upperclassman

from what i hear coach  is doing some recruiting and evan will stay on defense.

The State Finalists Dayton Broncos dominated selections to the District 19-4A with 19 players earning spots on the 65-slot roster. Dayton’s Jerry Stewart was named 2008 Coach of the Year.

DAYTON (19)

Among the district’s superlatives, the Most Valuable Player is Sr. A.J. Dugat (6-1, 195), a unanimous selection. Another unanimous selection was Offensive MVP Sr. Cody Green (6-4, 220). Sr. Cameron LaCour (6-0, 180) was selected as Outstanding Special Teams Player.

First team offensive selections from Dayton were: Sr. Cameron LaCour at running back, Jr. Payton Ploch at receiver and Sr. Ray Samuels and Sr. Anthony St. Julian on the offensive line. First team selections on defense were Jr. Tony Hill on the defensive line, Jr. Aaron Jenkins at defensive end, Jr. Evan Brown (unanimous) and Jr. Jordan Baxter at linebacker and Sr. Dylan Bethea (unanimous) and Sr. Terry Asson from the secondary.

Second team offensive selections for the Broncos were Sr. Center Caleb Lang, Jr. Chance McCormack and So. Aaron Ripkowski. Second team defensive selections were Sr. Xavier Edwards on the defensive line and Sr. Chad Stapleton and Jr. N.L. Hines at linebacker.

According to this...there are 8 that will be back next year and they made the state finalist in 19-4A...So that will be a good start for the Broncos next year...No telling how many more shining stars there are waiting to be noticed next year.I think the Broncos will have another great season next year.

HAVE TO BELIEVE

GO BRONCOS

Wanna see whaat the broncs are looking at for next year.

BRONCO                 

CHOO CHOOOOOOO!!!!

You must be getting some move ins from different places because that JV and freshmen team taht you all sent over here was slower than death.  Your poor freshment team got 3 td's put on them by Dayton's RB and he did this on 3 CARRIES!!!  No one cares about Lumberton.  You had two good years, well 1 good year and a year where you got beat by the 2nd place team from DISTRICT 19-4A.hahahahaha.  The more things change the more they stay the same for poor little Lumberton. Go back to being the stepchild. 

Wanna see whaat the broncs are looking at for next year.

BRONCO                   

CHOO CHOOOOOOO!!!!

You must be getting some move ins from different places because that JV and freshmen team taht you all sent over here was slower than death.  Your poor freshment team got 3 td's put on them by Dayton's RB and he did this on 3 CARRIES!!!  No one cares about Lumberton.  You had two good years, well 1 good year and a year where you got beat by the 2nd place team from DISTRICT 19-4A.hahahahaha.  The more things change the more they stay the same for poor little Lumberton. Go back to being the stepchild. 

Actually that was the third place team but details details...they did stay within 30 of D-town:)!

So rumor has is that there's a QB moving into town...now if we could just find someone to move in and replace AJ...

Does Barry Sanders have a kid in High School? 

Actually that was the third place team but details details...they did stay within 30 of D-town:)!

So rumor has is that there's a QB moving into town...now if we could just find someone to move in and replace AJ...

Does Barry Sanders have a kid in High School? 

Not mentioning sources, but....

when I was putting up the 15 pictures from the state final game at Jack In The Box there was talk about a very good QB moving into Dayton.

Any more news of this???

Even with losing AJ and Cody, the Broncos will still be a force to contend with.

Will probably have the quickest defense in this area and maybe even the best offensive and defensive lines.

Do they play Friendswood next year?  If so, they will start with another early season loss -- but, hey, that seems to be working out pretty well for your guys the alst two years!  ;D  See you next year.  I'm off to the soccer forum!

And remeber ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY MUSTANGS!!!  (All except for LT I guess!)

I would rather lose a game predistrict and be playing for the state title game in December.

Oh, by the way....

In the final AP poll....

Dayton is ahead of friendswood.

Enjoy basketball...

Next year the Bronco - Mustang game is in Dayton.

you are clinging to a poll in which neither team is ranked first?  That is classic!  And priceless!  When the teams met on the field, Friendswood stomped Dayton as always.  You cling to your poll!  See you in the Fall.

UT is saying the same thing about Oklahoma...

In the end...

We ALL know who was the better team in the playoffs....

Dayton was still playing while friendswood was dribbling basketballs.

Do they play Friendswood next year?  If so, they will start with another early season loss -- but, hey, that seems to be working out pretty well for your guys the alst two years!  ;D  See you next year.  I'm off to the soccer forum!

And remeber ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY MUSTANGS!!!  (All except for LT I guess!)

Too bad they don't give out Trophies in September huh?  LMAO.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder