Next year for the Dayton Broncos

Guest octfeb

Do they play Friendswood next year?  If so, they will start with another early season loss -- but, hey, that seems to be working out pretty well for your guys the alst two years!  ;D  See you next year.  I'm off to the soccer forum!

And remeber ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY MUSTANGS!!!  (All except for LT I guess!)

Too bad they don't give out Trophies in September huh?   LMAO.

Boy what you doing over here ???  LOL

Do they play Friendswood next year?  If so, they will start with another early season loss -- but, hey, that seems to be working out pretty well for your guys the alst two years!  ;D  See you next year.  I'm off to the soccer forum!

Boy what you doing over here ???   LOL

I got bored....  Figured I'd help u guys stir up something.  ;D

Guest octfeb

Boy what you doing over here ???   LOL

I got bored....  Figured I'd help u guys stir up something.   ;D

Yeah read yall were having a big party for yalls boys in a few days.Hope yall have a great time.

Oh rumor has it we got a new QB moving into town for next year.Just a rumor though..Havent seen any confirmation.ANYBODY HEARD ANYTHING ELSE ABOUT THAT?

• 4 months later...

I think evan brown is in line for QB he's the only one that I'm aware that plays QB as an upperclassman

i play 3 tec for freshmen i got moved in with the varsity and jv teams which is in 6th period and right now payton is at quarter back but when he leaves all we will have is 5'7" andreas herrara he has a good arm but i really dont think hes anywhere near ready to play varsity

Russell Cook

After the 2009 football season look for one of the 8th graders to be leading the Broncos at QB.

This year Pony Land is sending up a bumber crop of future Broncos.

Coach Stewart and his coaches will keep the talent train alive for the foreseeable future.

Don't forget...

Moises and Ball Point will be BACK!

The 2009 Broncos might just have one of the best defensive front seven's east of the Brazos.

I don't see any running team being able to put more than three TD's on us...

The big question mark will be the replacements of Green and Dugat.

They won't be replaced with equal talent, but the many parts of the offense might still be too much for an opposing team to slow down.

Dayton will have a slew of speedy receivers and will probably have the top rusher in SE Texas.

Can't wait till the Bay City trip!!!

DON'T STOP BELIEVING!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476