24AA- Who is the favorite after the scrimmages?

Alright big deal - we will do like the coaches always tell the boys - talk with your actions not your mouth so we will see the outcomes when we get to district. Now lets talk about week 0. Predictions for me are:

Orangefield over Buna

Anahuac over HJ

Tarkington over Hardin

East Chambers over Shepard

Warren over Huntington

Deweyville over Cathedral

Kountze over High Island

Agree or disagree?

GITOFFME THAT'S WHAT WE WERE ALL NIGHT ALL OVER YOU WITH THAT DEFENSE. DEWEYVILLE 4 TOUCHDOWNS BUNA 1 TOUCHDOWN. YOU ALL GOT THE CRAP KICKED OUT OF YOU AND YOU ARE TO STUPID TO EVEN KNOW IT. WE SURE DIDN'T HEAR ALL THIS SMACK AFTER THE GAME!!! WHEN YOU ALL COME TO DEWEYVILLE REMEMBER THIS "RUN IT UP HERMEN LEAVE NO DOUBT."

DEWEYVILLE 52

buna 12 I'm feeling nice today!

Guest ECBucFan

Alright big deal - we will do like the coaches always tell the boys - talk with your actions not your mouth so we will see the outcomes when we get to district. Now lets talk about week 0. Predictions for me are:

Orangefield over Buna

Anahuac over HJ

Tarkington over Hardin

East Chambers over Shepard

Warren over Huntington

Deweyville over Cathedral

Kountze over High Island

Agree or disagree?

Your picks are exactly right...

DP#1 Fan you were not even in the conversation so stop starting crap! I fell both school agreed to scrimmage each other because they do not play untill the second to last district game and both teams will be better by then. The sad part is you have nothing better to do but sit on a chat board and try to re-live your high school career. (If you had one) Please unless you have a intelligent point just let the adults talk and stay in your room like all good little kids are told to do!!!!!!!!

bobcat55 your buddy getoffme(which is you?) started all this. This topic was going fine until he got on here. bobcat55 is that Orangefield? HD? or buna? You forgot to put that in your profile. buna right don't be ashame put it in your profile. This is all in good fun. If you got a personal grip with me you know how to reach me. To everyone else if I offended anyone else I am sorry. I am just a loyal supporter of my high school and area high school sports.

It is Orangefield. I know some of the Buna coaches and as for you being a supporter of your school that is great. You yourself said it is all in fun so what is that BS about I know where to find you? As for getoffme I have no clue who that is but it is not me. I feel both Buna and deweyville both have a chance to make the playoffs but Anahuac and East Chambers are no punks. Warren and (From what I hear about them this year) Kountze are no push overs either. I M O there are 5 or 6 teams that can finish in the top 3. Should be a great district race and may the best team win!!!

Ask Buna how Deweyville did? Deweyville was to strong for either team. The Dawgs played with great heart. Hats off to them. They are going to make some noise in that district. Buna came out real loud but after 2 plays they got real quite.

First off learn how to spell quiet and second its the cougars and the pirates where are you gettin dawgs from?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476