24AA- Who is the favorite after the scrimmages?

Has this picture cleared up any after the scrimmages? I hear Anahuac has looked pretty strong in spite of missing their running back.E/C looked good against Wdvl but not sure they got much out of going against High Island.How about Deweyville,did they scrimmage Buna and how did it go.Warren looked better than I expected to be perfectly honest.Kountze also has to be reevaluated,while a victory over Colmesneil was to be expected I hear they also beat Woodville so I think they will be better than folks think they will.Havent heard anything about Hardin so I cant comment there.This is gonna be closer than most people think.So here goes my predictions ,remeber these and 50 cents gets you a cup of coffee.

1-E/C

2-Anahuac

3-Warren

4-Deweyville

5-Kountze

6-Buna

7-Hardin

I think the top 4 spots here are very close and will depend on injuries and keeping kids elgible.I also think Kountze is way ahead of where they have been in the past.

EC gave up one touchdown between the three teams. Ft. Bend Baptist threw the only td given up. EC looked good. Offense was clicking and the defense was stiff. Starting mlb Trammell sat out with stiffness in the knee that he had surgery on. Need a little fine tuning and we will be set.

You slam Woodville every chance you get!!! Kountze had about 20 total yards vs Woodville with the ones...

Has this picture cleared up any after the scrimmages? I hear Anahuac has looked pretty strong in spite of missing their running back.E/C looked good against Wdvl but not sure they got much out of going against High Island.How about Deweyville' date='did they scrimmage Buna and how did it go.Warren looked better than I expected to be perfectly honest.Kountze also has to be reevaluated,while a victory over Colmesneil was to be expected I hear they also beat Woodville so I think they will be better than folks think they will.Havent heard anything about Hardin so I cant comment there.This is gonna be closer than most people think.So here goes my predictions ,remeber these and 50 cents gets you a cup of coffee.

1-E/C

2-Anahuac

3-Warren

4-Deweyville

5-Kountze

6-Buna

7-Hardin

I think the top 4 spots here are very close and will depend on injuries and keeping kids elgible.I also think Kountze is way ahead of where they have been in the past.[/quote']

This is hillarious to look at. Come on, EC scrimmaged three teams who are not very good to say the least and you believe they are going to win district? How could you possibly judge that? Deweyville and Buna scrimmaged each other and from what I hear look like a couple of JV teams out there. Heard they were small and slow. Warren, well I haven't heard a word from them but if I had to bet money I would say they are not in the top three. Not sure about Kountze and Hardin did the same as most of the teams in district - scrimmaged crappy 1A teams to boost confidence.

IMO, when Anahuac gets their offense on track they should be great. THey seem to have some trouble throwing the ball right now but that will come with time. Running the ball they look pretty good, depending on who is carrying the ball(the qb isn't too good). The defense looks really good. They have done a good job at shutting down BC and Silsbee early in the scrimmages (which means 1st team against 1st team) but have given up some long plays due to dumb mistakes. I have watched Anahuac play twice and EC play once - the rest is hearsay but Anahuac should be able to beat everyone on their schedule.

Jackleg I just ask a question about 24aa,I did not bash Woodville in the least.I happen to have a lot of respect for a lot of the folks in Wdvl.I saw on another site that Ktz beat them.Did they?I wasnt there but I know Wdvl is gonna be pretty good so my statement was if Ktz beat them we better reevaluate Kountze.I was born and raised in Tyler county and support all the TC clubs.Best of luck in the new district.

Anahuac Panther,

I picked E/C to win the district based on returning impact players not the strength of their scrimmage schedule.They had the misfortune of being in the district with Newton last year or they would have won it then.Warren scrimmaged Tarkington and Shepherd both 3a schools but neither in the same league as Silsbee or B/C.I dont know anything about Anahuac other than I heard their best running back tore up a knee this summer and they have a new coaching staff.I picked them 2nd because they are one of the biggest schools in the district.I think you may be surprised at just how good Tramain and the bucs will be for a bunch of small town kids.Good luck in the new district this year.

Sorry I didn't give Buna enough credit nor did I give Deweyville nearly enough credit. I have to quit counting people out before I actually know what is going on. Afterall, you both beat the heck out of Colmineal (Sp?) right? Didn't they actually score on one of you? LOL Really, stop smoking before you type!!

You can really tell by your stupidity that you are from deweyville. Anyone with a brain would realize that you cant get 28 or 7 points without special teams not to mention the fact that buna scored twice. I think that if yall would have played an actual quarter like buna wanted then buna would have been on top. im not just going to talk without a point so here is why i say that. First of all only twice was buna stopped the whole game offensively and defensivly buna was missing 3 three year starters ,but like i said obviously you werent at the game and if you were you were on the sidelines!! are you a Waterboy?? i mean come on its pretty ridiculous and i think that all people like you are doin is making buna more angry and ready for the real deal that is only 10 weeks away

Surely that was not aimed at me because I never mentioned the score so gripe to someone else up the board that did that. Plus, is that all you can come up with - some complaint about how the score looks? It really doesn't matter - look at who scored when. So answer the question, who did Colm. score against? you or DV? And from your point of view, how was DV defense?

Are you and idiot??? were you at the game? i seriously doubt it...you were probably in bed with your mom ...so im not going to worry about someone who doesnt know what there talking about....so why dont you come to a game and watch buna play before you start takin smack

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83