Are the Hawk Hecklers drifting away?

Guest ST4life

Guest ST4life

Last season i would post a comment about my Tigers and about 5-7 Hecklers would be all on me like a gang....... But this season it seems that the Hawks numbers are slowly drifting...... The good thing is that I have seen an improvement in Tigers.. 8)

Last season i would post a comment about my Tigers and about 5-7 Hecklers would be all on me like a gang....... But this season it seems that the Hawks numbers are slowly drifting...... The good thing is that I have seen an improvement in Tigers.. 8)

i think mwhizzie posted so much it just felt like 5-7 of them

Guest ST4life

No the Hecklers are bigger and better than ever.  They just have a life and do not rely on this board for their entertainment. ;D ;D ;D

Well i guess your the lucky one without the life.... :o

As a matter of fact where is mzwhizzle...I haven't heard from him in awhile. He need to be back on here so I can here what he got to say against pissedoffgranny23 and immabeaking. ;D ;D ;D

As a matter of fact where is mzwhizzle...I haven't heard from him in awhile. He need to be back on here so I can here what he got to say against pissedoffgranny23 and immabeaking. ;D ;D ;D

You mean hear...What school do you go to?!

Guest ST4life

You mean hear...What school do you go to?!

He went to Orangefield........ :D

Guest immabeaking

dont know how u can see were drifting away cuz were not online all day... were actually in our secret underground tavern practicing for ultimate heckling.... i jus got home from our secret location where we practice for 64 hours straight and no bodys voiced cracked once.. oh yea silsbee.. be scared...

i guess... a bunch of guys hiding in an underground tavern sounds a little iffy to me.... we should all be scared silsbee they might tickle us to death... im sorry heckle excuse me

imma... you dont understand how funny you aree... like im seriouss.. you are funny... you real popular at silsbee huh... NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

but really you are a flaming homo

Guest immabeaking

imma... you dont understand how funny you aree... like im seriouss.. you are funny... you real popular at silsbee huh... NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

but really you are a flaming homo

im not the one "practicing" in an underground tavern with a bunch of guys...

I have a solution to immabeaking and HJ-Heckler409's controversy. What both of you two need to do is wear a white shirt with your forum name painted on it, find each other and duke it out. I want to read some intelligent posts, not constant put down of a team or "flaming homo".           I SAY NEXT

Can I get an AMEN!!!!

Guest immabeaking

i mademy pick then some said something about me but whatever yall get old after a while ive tried to tone it down so yalled quit crying but yall just cant let it go

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder