Predictions On Your Team And District For 09?

Guest Indian Chief

Ok..Well..I think 21-4a Will Be Up For Grabes Again Next Year..With (Lumberton,Nederland,Central)as My top 3..

With The Speed on the CHS Defense n The All of the Offense Coming baq except 3..This Should be another Dream Season for them...Mabey 4rounds and more...Who Knows..O..n i also say watch out for Vidor..i only think 2players left off their offense

(Central vs. Lumberton)

Mabe Will Decied Distrcit..

Don't usually correct people, but unless the Districts have been realigned again, We're all in District 20-4A not 21.

Newton will reload, could be better next year. If we stay healthy we will make a run at the state title. Injuries hurt us at the end of the year when we were peaking out. Offense should be as good  or better and the defense should be a little better also. Had a JV team that was undeafeted and some size coming up with enough skill players coming back from the varsity to make next year a good one.

Other than main man Anthony Beard, being the best Football Player in these parts. There are some real good junior athlete's 2 look out 4. Jesse Sparks, Ty Choate, Kyler Keith, Troy Carpenter, Eric Bourg, Caleb Schexnider, Garrett Laudig, Hunter Grillo and Sean Sparks. Quess we will just find out next year. Go Raiders!!!! 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder