In 2009 What Game Are You Looking Forward To

skipper

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Westender, you really need to think through your attempted put downs more before you post them if you want this to be even remotely competitive.

Posting something stupid, and then coming back after you've been proven wrong, and effectively saying "Yeah well...what I really meant was" [fill in the nonsensical statement] is hardly helping your cause.  

As I have saide before, the Bulldog baseballers played great against FHS, and had a great run.  Fortunately, for us over here, Nederland victories (or victories by any SETX teams) over Mighty Mustang teams are few and far between.  That's just a fact.

And, the Lone Star Cup is awarded by the UIL to the school that has the most success in UIL athletic and academic competitions.  I understand that the latter is not of much interest to you (as you demonstrate time and time again), but you do seem interested in sports, so I am a little suprised....actually, on second thought, I am not really that surprised.

As for my house value, can I get you talk to the county appraisal folks?  

Hey Westender, you really need to think through your attempted put downs more before you post them if you want this to be even remotely competitive.

Posting something stupid, and then coming back after you've been proven wrong, and effectively saying "Yeah well...what I really meant was" [fill in the nonsensical statement] is hardly helping your cause.  

As I have saide before, the Bulldog baseballers played great against FHS, and had a great run.  Fortunately, for us over here, Nederland victories (or victories by any SETX teams) over Mighty Mustang teams are few and far between.  That's just a fact.

And, the Lone Star Cup is awarded by the UIL to the school that has the most success in UIL athletic and academic competitions.  I understand that the latter is not of much interest to you (as you demonstrate time and time again), but you do seem interested in sports, so I am a little suprised....actually, on second thought, I am not really that surprised.

As for my house value, can I get you talk to the county appraisal folks?  

Hey FF

I am, and have always been a fan of yours.  Anyone who comes on here and talks trash keeps this thing going.  Nevertheless,  you talked a lot of trash about the spanking Big Ned was going to take, and then you vanished.  And, you are correct.  Spelling Bees don't interest me much.        :D

WestEnd:

And, I came on afterward and gave props to them - which is more than 99% of the folks who talk trash against Friendswood (including you) do after Friendswood football beats Dayton, or Friendswood volleyball beats Nederland, or Friendswood soccer beats the team that beat Lumberton and PNG, or .... you get the picture.

WestEnd:

And, I came on afterward and gave props to them - which is more than 99% of the folks who talk trash against Friendswood (including you) do after Friendswood football beats Dayton, or Friendswood volleyball beats Nederland, or Friendswood soccer beats the team that beat Lumberton and PNG, or .... you get the picture.

You have to understand

!  Don't care about Dayton or Friendswood.  Why would I give props?

2  Volleyball?  Are you kidding?

3.  Soccer?  Get the picture?

Westend:

You make it too easy by saying stupid things.  So, if its sports, and Friendswood wins, you don't care.  And, we already know that you don't care about academics.  Your Friendswood-envy is showing way too much!

GTJ:

I presume you mean over the last ten years, and not just back in 1999.  And, no, not off the top of my head.  I'll see what I can find.  But, I have no doubt that Friendswood has a big advantage -- the last Bulldog victory before the 2009 baseball playoffs (that I can recall) was a football playoff game at Rice University about 8 years or so ago.  During that time, there have been numerous wins by Friendswood in football, soccer, volleyball, cross country, swimming, etc.

FYI, here's some good reading

This is the hidden content, please

GAMES of interest should be from 20-4A and 24-4A.Both could have 4 teams week by week changing district lead around and an occasional underdog winner in the mix.Lot of talent/rich tradition/football past and present dynasties lining up.My game of interest who will play Dayton out of this group?

I'm really looking forward to PNG's first game against BH. I watched the spring game but that was under a more controlled atmosphere. I really want to watch what new plays and sets Faircloth will throw around. I guess just to see what we have in a more competitive arena !  How the O will operate under a different D pressure setting and how well they can adjust and the D.  The D seems to be my sticking point for the team. Not sure how aggressive the D will be. In the past the D at PNG was a very strong and at times dominating presence.  I'm more comfortable with the offense right now than the defense. Just a wait and see situation.  GO NDN'S

WestEnd:

You have to understand

2   Volleyball?  Are you kidding?

WestEnd You better care about Dayton && Friendswood. The last time Dayton played Neederland it was 63-0.And as much as i dont like them friendswood keeps beating us.You might wont to start talking mess with a fan from some1 yall ahve a chance of getting on the field with.

WestEnd:

You have to understand

WestEnd You better care about Dayton && Friendswood. The last time Dayton played Neederland it was 63-0.And as much as i dont like them friendswood keeps beating us.You might wont to start talking mess with a fan from some1 yall ahve a chance of getting on the field with.

????    You think I'm from Nederland?    The only 4A schools I'm worried about this year are Central and Ozen.      :D :D

WestEnd:

You have to understand

He's a West Brook Fan, as it indicates in his name...  :D :D

Cant wait for the H-D/Evadale game in Evadale. one of the three big games in 23A which will decide the district champs. the other two big games will be Evadale/WH in West Hardin and H-D/HW i think in West Hardin as well. got sum big 1A games comin this year, get ready!

just figured id throw in sum small school action while yall are talkin bout the "Heavyweights".  ;D ;D ;D

• 3 weeks later...

i cant wait for Nederland to come back to Lumberton.

when they came two seasons ago to Lumberton we put signs from the Y comin into Lumberton to the school supporting our Raider boys. It was so much fun and I'm sure we are going to do it again..

and i cant wait for Lumberton and PNG

we beat PNG for the first time last year in overtime and we are ready to beat them again =)

GOOO RAIDERS...

When Kirbyville was in 21-3a with WOS, we were ranked #6 in the state and picked to win our district. Unfortunetly WOS was the only team that beat us with the score of 31-7. This year the Stangs are ranked #2 in the state and predicted to go to state. Hopefully i get to see a upset by dem Wildcats with the young atheletes we have. ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder