In 2009 What Game Are You Looking Forward To

skipper

Jasper VS. Kville. Those Wildcats got lucky at Bulldog staduim last year.

Lucky?  All you guys had to do was make a field goal and you couldn't even protect it.  It got blocked! The Cats earned one more possession!  Hazlewood directed the Cats all the way down the field to the Bulldog 20.  Then it was fade to Musgrove for 6!  And then fade to Hughey for 2!  Game Over!

2009 should be an exciting matchup again!  Those little 2A Cats will try to hang with the 3A big boys of Jasper.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i as a mustang fan, cant wait for silsbee and kirbyville match up just hope kirbyville will win it all this year GO WIN IT ALL CATS see u in 2009

If Kirbyville does play Silsbee I dont think it will be a good game.......

Kirbyville graduated to much talent and Silsbee will have alot of talent returning plus Silsbee has the best QB in SETX Jermy Johnson......

Irrelevant post.  These two teams do not play in 2009. 

Guest ST4life

i as a mustang fan, cant wait for silsbee and kirbyville match up just hope kirbyville will win it all this year GO WIN IT ALL CATS see u in 2009

If Kirbyville does play Silsbee I dont think it will be a good game.......

Kirbyville graduated to much talent and Silsbee will have alot of talent returning plus Silsbee has the best QB in SETX Jermy Johnson......

Look Jack I said "IF"  ::)

Irrelevant post.  These two teams do not play in 2009.   

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

being a mustan supporter ,i would say #1  LC-M OH YES cant wait for this one. #2 NEDERLAND should be alot of barking going on.nederland has super fan support that i like. #3  GOD PLEASE give us (GILMER ONE MORE TIME PLEASE) hear my prayer. thats all folks.as you can see i dont asks for much lol

I always look forward to the Friendswood vs. Dayton game.  Two great teams, and Friendswood always wins; often by a lot.  Not sure why since the talent always seems pretty even.  It might be the coaching, or it might be . . . .  Anyway, I always enjoy the game, and look forward to it.

Wow!  FF is back for the first time since nederland spanked that booty.  it's about time.

Actually, WestEnd, I was back right after to congratulate the Bulldogs.  Unlike you, I don't hide on those rare (for me, not you) times when I have to eat some crow!  

And, just for that little dig, let me brag a bit.  Hopefully, you all noticed that Friendswood HS won the Lone Star Cup this year!  After years of runner up status to Highland Park, we dethroned them.  And, did you notice that Friendswood was once again listed by CNN/Money as one of the top 100 places to live in America (no. 32 this year).  Ah, life is good!

Actually, WestEnd, I was back right after to congratulate the Bulldogs.  Unlike you, I don't hide on those rare (for me, not you) times whne I have to eat some crow!  

And, just for that little dig, let me brag a bit.  Hopefully, you all noticed that Friendswood HS won the Lone Star Cup this year!  After years of runner up status to Highland Park, we dethroned them.  And, did you notice that Friendswood was once again listed by CNN/Money as one of the top 100 places to live in America (no. 32 this year).  Ah, life is good!

LOL.  Because you came back once and mumbled "good game"  doesn't change the fact that Nederland spanked that booty.   You disappeared and your home value has fallen.        :D

ps    What is the Lone Star cup?  Touch football?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder