Central          12 - 1

Ozen             11 - 2

Livingston       10 - 3

LCM               6 - 7

Nederland        6 - 7

Lumberton       5 - 8

PNG               2 - 11

Vidor              0 - 13

If Nederland wins they get the 4th spot. If Nederland loses and LCM wins, LCM gets the 4th spot. If Nederland loses, LCM loses, and Lumberton wins then there will be a 3 way tie for the 4th spot. The teams will flip with the odd team getting a bye. The other 2 will play each other with the winner playing the team that got the bye for the 4th spot. Also, if Ozen loses to Central and Livingston beats Nederland, there will be a tie between Ozen and Livingston for 2nd place.

Should be a very interesting night.

LCM is pretty much a shoe in to the play-offs. No way they lose to Vidor, and Nederland WON'T beat Livingston.

Nobody thought LCM would beat Livingston either and they did at LCM pretty bad. Nederland is very capable of beating Livingston. But I agree its a long shot at this point. But, you never know. Especially since their back is against the wall.

I say Ozen and Livingston end up tied. But Ozen wins "IF" the game isn't played in Livingston ! Ozen is too deep athletically. Only way they lose is if the game is in Livingston where the home cooking will control the game.  ;D ;D ;)

Final standings:

1. Central

2. Ozen

3. Livingston

4. LCM

I say Ozen and Livingston end up tied. But Ozen wins "IF" the game isn't played in Livingston ! Ozen is too deep athletically. Only way they lose is if the game is in Livingston where the home cooking will control the game.  ;D ;D ;)

Final standings:

1. Central

2. Ozen

3. Livingston

4. LCM

Now what would make you think that about Livingston?  ::) ::)  OMG!!!

I agree that this is the way it SHOULD go, but I'm still a little on edge.  Livingston has a ton of talent and has proven that they can beat anybody in the district, but also doesn't play real smart at times.  If Nederland finds a spark early, they might have a shot.

I'm sure my "LCM green" will turn to "Livingston green" later tonight!

I say Ozen and Livingston end up tied. But Ozen wins "IF" the game isn't played in Livingston ! Ozen is too deep athletically. Only way they lose is if the game is in Livingston where the home cooking will control the game.   ;D ;D ;)

Final standings:

1. Central

2. Ozen

3. Livingston

4. LCM

Now what would make you think that about Livingston?   ::) ::)   OMG!!!

I agree that this is the way it SHOULD go, but I'm still a little on edge.  Livingston has a ton of talent and has proven that they can beat anybody in the district, but also doesn't play real smart at times.  If Nederland finds a spark early, they might have a shot.

I'm sure my "LCM green" will turn to "Livingston green" later tonight!

I hear ya !!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder