batson oilfield attack

Wildfire

at  7 40 in the morning two days before thanksgiving a dead deer was found with a hole in his rib cage and all its guts and insides missing the discoverer's claim it was still warm .... my guess these scougors around here are getting more agressive i known they wur around but now they have no predators around here so they are getting more agressive

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Off the post but living 2 mi.from Batson been seeing alot of big Timber Rattlers near my place.Yesterday I was within 10' of my deer feeder there was 1 over 5'long w/10 rattlers.Another 5 days ago 1 was road kill near my front gate.Neighbor ran over 1 over 6' week ago w/tractor.No logging activity nearby.

• 4 weeks later...

Off the post but living 2 mi.from Batson been seeing alot of big Timber Rattlers near my place.Yesterday I was within 10' of my deer feeder there was 1 over 5'long w/10 rattlers.Another 5 days ago 1 was road kill near my front gate.Neighbor ran over 1 over 6' week ago w/tractor.No logging activity nearby.

:o

• 5 weeks later...

:o

Better carry around a machetee...or a shot gun!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder