What`s in the future for W.O.S.?

speveto

I was talking to some kids from W.O.S.  They were in the 4th. grade.  They had been playing football for 4 years.  One of them looked like a grown man.  W.O.S.  has  two 7th. grade teams,  two 8th. grade teams, one 9th. grade team,  JV  team and varsity team.  Their total record for the regular season this year was something like 55 and 1.  The two 8th. grade teams gave a total of 6 points in 16 games this year. The Texas Longhorns are scouting 3 of W.O.S. players this year.  Two of the kids are juniors and other kid is a sophomore. If you are not a W.O.S. fan, wouldn`t you like to have this record at your school.

also, look at the junior leagues..i can tell you one thing if you combined the two junior teams and the kids keep their heads on straight you will have one heck of a team when they reach high school.

I was talking to some kids from W.O.S.  They were in the 4th. grade.  They had been playing football for 4 years.  One of them looked like a grown man.  W.O.S.  has  two 7th. grade teams,  two 8th. grade teams, one 9th. grade team,  JV  team and varsity team.  Their total record for the regular season this year was something like 55 and 1.  The two 8th. grade teams gave a total of 6 points in 16 games this year. The Texas Longhorns are scouting 3 of W.O.S. players this year.  Two of the kids are juniors and other kid is a sophomore. If you are not a W.O.S. fan, wouldn`t you like to have this record at your school.

like i said a week ago,its starting to get the look of the 80s back at west orange -stark. more kids out for football and other sports at there school its on its way.

WO-S 8th grade finished the season with 57 kids this year.  Unheard of for WO-S.  It is normally about 20-25.  Hope a lot of those kids play in the 9th grade.

like i said a week ago,its starting to get the look of the 80s back at west orange -stark. more kids out for football and other sports at there school its on its way.

WO-S 8th grade finished the season with 57 kids this year.  Unheard of for WO-S.  It is normally about 20-25.  Hope a lot of those kids play in the 9th grade.

I think that has quite a bit to do with the new coach over at the middle school. He's a home town guy and he cares about this program and it's success. I hear that he's a good one. ;)

he knows the program. this young man is a winner

HEY EVERYONE. IF U GET A CHANCE ON DEC.6,2008 COME AND CHECK OUT THE STJFL SEMIFINALS AT DAN R. HOOKS STADIUM. IT WILL BE SOME GREAT YOUTH FOOTBALL. HERE IS THE SCHEDULE:

Pee Wee Division  9am Lumberton White Vs Ned Gold

11am WO-S Vs Lumberton Red

JUNIOR DIVISION WILL HAVE A CLASSIC  MATCHUP BETWEEN TWO WO-S TEAMS.

JR. DIVISION    1PM WO-S WHITE VS. WOS BLUE

3PM KOUNTZE VS. LUMBERTON WHITE

SR. DIVISION      5PM WO-S BLUE VS. LUMBERTON WHITE

7PM  NED. BLACK VS. NED. WHITE

PLEASE COME OUT AND SUPPORT YOUR CITY AND THE STARS OF THE FUTURE!!!!!

he knows the program. this young man is a winner

HEY EVERYONE. IF U GET A CHANCE ON DEC.6,2008 COME AND CHECK OUT THE STJFL SEMIFINALS AT DAN R. HOOKS STADIUM. IT WILL BE SOME GREAT YOUTH FOOTBALL. HERE IS THE SCHEDULE:

Pee Wee Division   9am Lumberton White Vs Ned Gold

11am WO-S Vs Lumberton Red

JUNIOR DIVISION WILL HAVE A CLASSIC  MATCHUP BETWEEN TWO WO-S TEAMS.

JR. DIVISION     1PM WO-S WHITE VS. WOS BLUE

3PM KOUNTZE VS. LUMBERTON WHITE

SR. DIVISION       5PM WO-S BLUE VS. LUMBERTON WHITE

7PM  NED. BLACK VS. NED. WHITE

PLEASE COME OUT AND SUPPORT YOUR CITY AND THE STARS OF THE FUTURE!!!!!

My nephew plays on the Wos blue Senior team. They are undefeated and has only been tested by Nederland. These young kids are super talented. Wos football will be great for years to come. Everybody come out and support these kids, they really play some good football.

I heard today that the school board in WOS voted to discontinue the bus transportaion for the kids that are involved in extracurricular activities.  They have always brought the kids home after practice in the afternoon.  If this is the case, that could serve to destroy all of the extracurricular programs at the school.  Someone see if you can find out more about this situation.  It would be horrible to expect those kids to walk home after every day.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder