59 And Counting Bronco Touchdowns

liltex

In the 11 games the Dayton Broncos have played, the team has scored 26 passing tds.and 33 rushing tds=59 total to date.In the last 9 games Dayton has put up-49-48-49-46-40-46-41-39(Liv)42(Elgin).This weekend the Broncos take on in rd.#3 Rosenberg Terry sat.night in the Woodlands.Terry has been said to have a good defense(time will tell)but on the Offense side, thru their 8 tot.games they have scored 3 tds.passing and 17 tds.rushing=20 tot.tds.That came from Chron.Com stats.Some have posted the Broncos do not respect their opponent by posting Predictions of large to small scores.NOT TRUE.Dayton

has called off the stampede in many games with 1/2 of the 4th quarter left to play over the last 9 games.

Dayton knocked at the door last year and are the last remaining S.E Texas 4A div.2 to have a shot at the title.Broncos will score their points-WHO can match them point for point ?

A little more ino:Per carry avg.rushing yds.Cody-7.02 -A.J. 10.54 -Cameron 14.10 -Jakkari 8.70. Last 9 games allowed on defense-0-30-14-13-7-7-0-28-14 =113 tot.points=11.4 points per game.Is this year's Bronco team as good as last years?In my opinion I say Yes based on offense stats and a dual threat QB that will tuck it and run, a advantage that was not there last year.Defensive team may have been a little better but w/more experienced players last year.Losing 5 starters before game #1 this year showed results in the first few games,but the younger players have stepped it up week by week.Broncos Believe they can win reguardless and I think that will carry them.16 teams left-8 after this week.Notice the much improved kicking game last week?No missed PATS.How would you think Dayton would do to switch Cody and A.J a few downs,send Cody in motion-fake the handoff-let A.J have those huge holes they give Cody?

A little more ino:Per carry avg.rushing yds.Cody-7.02 -A.J. 10.54 -Cameron 14.10 -Jakkari 8.70. Last 9 games allowed on defense-0-30-14-13-7-7-0-28-14 =113 tot.points=11.4 points per game.Is this year's Bronco team as good as last years?In my opinion I say Yes based on offense stats and a dual threat QB that will tuck it and run, a advantage that was not there last year.Defensive team may have been a little better but w/more experienced players last year.Losing 5 starters before game #1 this year showed results in the first few games,but the younger players have stepped it up week by week.Broncos Believe they can win reguardless and I think that will carry them.16 teams left-8 after this week.Notice the much improved kicking game last week?No missed PATS.How would you think Dayton would do to switch Cody and A.J a few downs,send Cody in motion-fake the handoff-let A.J have those huge holes they give Cody?

Either way they're gonna'score.  I'd be happy with just having a kicker.  ;D

Guest whoabroncos09

He was at school today they say its just bruised lung dunno when he can suit up again though

he will play friday.

he wont practice until wednesday though.

He was at school today they say its just bruised lung dunno when he can suit up again though

he will play friday.

That won't do us any good!! Dangit!!!  ;)  j/k

we play saturday. Another day to heal up for Terry. We need this kid, he plays a lot of downs for us.

Guest whoabroncos09

he will play friday.

That won't do us any good!! Dangit!!!  ;)  j/k

we play saturday. Another day to heal up for Terry. We need this kid, he plays a lot of downs for us.

opps. i meant saturday.

its just a habbit to say friday night.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder