WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE BEST RUNNING BACK IN THE AREA?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Believe it or not, he is.  Don't judge strength by size.  Do you know how much Michael can squat and bench?

Villemez at Hardin is the best tailback, Stelly best fullback benchs 400.

Wow!  Hardin has the best fullback and the best tailback in the whole area!  I bet they dominated their 2A district.

Come on man !!! Aaron Cook of Hull-Daisetta out rushed both of those Hardin backs combined, when H-D and Hardin played !!! Look it up !!!

Guest curtissimo

thanks , how about small school r.b.'s

yea no lie there's good athletes in small schools

Speaking of small school backs, Dalton Woodrome from Chester rushed for close to 1600 yards in 8 games and with less than 200 carries.

Wow!  Hardin has the best fullback and the best tailback in the whole area!  I bet they dominated their 2A district.

no they dont have the best tailback in the 2A district anahuac does with deior mcneil... anahuac beat hardin 35 14 an hardin couldnt stop deior nobody in the district could... he scored all 5 touchdowns against hardin villamez or stelly didnt do anything

Hanna over Grogan? pshhhh

Grogan possess better size and speed than Hanna! Nothing against Hanna, he does run hard, but Grogan is a way better physical specimen than Hanna is

Thats Funny right there I dont care who you are!!!

C Mike is by far the best HS running Back in the area.

Now if I am looking for a College Player I am looking for a kid that can take the every play abuse that is so Dif. at the next level. A player that can give a hit as well as take one 30 + times a game. Hanna is one of the kids in this area that has done this week in and out, Plays both ways almost the entire game.

C Mike will play somewhere at the next level but would not expect him to be a feature back at a big school, Same with Grogan. Grogan can hit the big play but not sure he could or would want to run 30+ times a game where Hanna just seems to get better the more he touches the ball. So as a Col. Coach give me The Big Strong Bruiser that can and wants to carry 30+ times.

With that said Good Luck to all the young men looking to play at the next level. I will Pull for all of you!!

You don't know too much about college football or recruiting my friend. Come on now Mav. Why would you not expect Michaels to be a feature back at a big school? You mean like LSU, Florida, Texas A&M...just to name a few schools that would take him to be there feature back. I would consider them to BIG schools. Come on now iwonsee. He has the most college potential out of any of these backs. Do your homework homey.

small school running back. i give deior his credit.. the kid is fast, strong, and has the moves. villemez is also a good one along with stelly. i also think the raymond kid from ec is great. ive played against him and hes pretty hard to catch and bring down. cook from hd is another great athlete very good field vision and makes cuts at the right time. now for big school i dont know as much but from what i read. the wb running back sounds like an all around athlete with great speed power and everything else you could want in a back.. the kid from lumberton seems to be a great power runner and hard to bring down but i havent got to see any of the big school running backs play.. i mostly watch district 23 2a..

Jacob Hanna: 6' 215 lbs. Still the leading rusher in SOUTH EAST TEXAS!! And every team stacked 9 in the box!!

Power Clean- 330

Squat- 530 (Lumberton Power lifting meet)

Bench- 335

40- 4.58 Lafayette Football Camp

Please tell me one back that is stronger than him??

How many yards did C-Mike have Sat. I think like 300 something. That's a two game performance. A 150 yds a game avg. for normally a outstanding HS back. Hanna is good. He's big, strong, and 4.5 is good speed. But, Micheals is special. He have that "IT" going for him.

Maybe should add to the topic(this year) who is the best?Pro's and cons is there are a bunch of good rbs.comparing one to another should be over their High School Career.If I were a scout I would make my pick accordingly.There are some rbs.with similar running styles but to put them in a category with famous and record holder rbs.is wrong.

Jacob Hanna: 6' 215 lbs. Still the leading rusher in SOUTH EAST TEXAS!! And every team stacked 9 in the box!!

Power Clean- 330

Squat- 530 (Lumberton Power lifting meet)

Bench- 335

40- 4.58 Lafayette Football Camp

Please tell me one back that is stronger than him??

Chrstine Michael, like I've been trying to tell you. 

This is the hidden content, please

This is the hidden content, please

ENOUGH Said!!!!!!!  #4 RB in the FRICKIN Country. :o ??? ::)  Obviously#1 in our area people.  We always have great talent in our area, but this year the RB position belongs to C-Mike.  It is a shame we can't keep all of these guys here @ LU.  That would be fun!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Nuff said, C Mike's stronger and faster

Guest BIG HOUSE

I personally would be willing to BET that Josh Wright @ PN-G is the STRONGEST BACK in this AREA..... ;)

Don't know all the weights but he has calls from the Olympic Weight Lifting Comm.

Bench like 400....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder