Silsbee vs Navasota Predictions

Guest A-TOWN

If Josh James is on his game...Silsbee will win 28-21.  Every one needs to remember what this young man did in WOS.  His heart was all over the place! He and Skinner did fine with a challenge in front of them. If there isn't to much tip toeing by the ball carriers, Silsbee will do fine.

Navasota has some hosses and they won't quit.  Jasper learned that first hand last year after having about a 3 TD lead, only to lose to them 40-42.  Their big RB Dexter Pratt will have his pick of D1 schools, as well as their WR.  Silsbee will be making a mistake if they are thinking that Navasota is coming out of a weak district and will be an easy game.

I saw Navasota at state 7 on 7.  Yes, they are BIG, and they are fast.

No one is giving Silsbee much of a chance in this one...but let me remind some of you that Silsbee has a trait of playing to the level of their competition.I'm not saying that they will win but might surprise some.They have the ability to make this intresting.Go Tigers!

Guest Silsbee88

if silsbee plays better then they did against huffman

they should win easy

My thoughts exactly!!!! :o

I wouldn't say they win easily because this is the playoff. I hope Silsbee come out on top but overall it will be a good game.

::) ::) ::)

I hope the Tigers can pull it out but it will take their best effort of the season. Its seems like almost every year in the 2nd rd that the teams around the Beaumont area start losing. I hope this yr is different. Good luck to all WB, Central, WOS, Silsbee, Ned, Hardin, Evadale, West Hardin amd HD. Make us proud guys!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Eagles

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder