Dave Campbell's Playoff Projections.....All Classes!!

KFDM COOP

Jake Shaw has WB all the way to the Semi Finals. Jerry Forrest has WO-S/Liberty Hill in 3A Final.

Three of the four have WO-S losing to Gilmer in the 3rd round.  Jerry has us in the finals against Liberty Hill.

My prediction is WO-S over Bridgeport in the Finals

Guest Indian Chief

Jake Shaw has WB all the way to the Semi Finals. Jerry Forrest has WO-S/Liberty Hill in 3A Final.

Three of the four have WO-S losing to Gilmer in the 3rd round.  Jerry has us in the finals against Liberty Hill.

Jerry who has WOS in the finals is a good predictor, he's leading SE Texas in the Examiner picks each week.

Lumberton is picked 2 times in the regional finials, and 2 matching up with Dayton in the quarters  :o

I think Lumberton has a pretty good path ahead of them. They have the ability and the playoff schedule to make the Dayton rematch a reality. However, I still have to go with Dayton in a clash. Don't want to. Hope I'm wrong. Will root for the Raiders all the way but, if I was a bettin' man......Go Raiders!

All four of them have Kville winning the 2A DI State Championship! 

That's because all four of them have brains Lefty99...haha...My 9 year old would probably pick Kirbyville. If they can get past Arp, they should coast...We'll see...Of course, they have to get by CC. Shouldn't have a problem with them but stranger things have happened...Go Kats!!!

As for Nederland/King..I agree..Don't think Ned gets past the first round. Sorry Dawgs! Good Luck!

Guest rykerx144

I think that wos is badly under rated this year statwide, but that is not always a bad thing. Keep doing what yall have been doing all year and I think that the rest of the state will soon see that.  Good Luck Stangs   (i just hope some stang fan didnt hear me say that)!!!

I think the Stangs could hang with King...One of the few area 3A teams who could still compete at the 4A Level..WOS would be a playoff team this year in 20-4A, which is why I'm glad the UIL dropped your butts (ha)!

:D That's funny. I like the optimism on that prediction (5A D2), but if West Brook makes it to the semifinals, I'll sit on the opposing side for the Beaumont Bowl games next year and wear Ozen and Central colors. How do you like that?! :D

Man..that's bold...I think there's still a guy walking the streets of Beaumont wearing Beaumont French colors after making the same statement against the Bruins back in '82 (ha)!

:D That's funny. I like the optimism on that prediction (5A D2), but if West Brook makes it to the semifinals, I'll sit on the opposing side for the Beaumont Bowl games next year and wear Ozen and Central colors. How do you like that?! :D

Man..that's bold...I think there's still a guy walking the streets of Beaumont wearing Beaumont French colors after making the same statement against the Bruins back in '82 (ha)!

:o

All four of them have Kville winning the 2A DI State Championship! 

That's because all four of them have brains Lefty99...haha...My 9 year old would probably pick Kirbyville. If they can get past Arp, they should coast...We'll see...Of course, they have to get by CC. Shouldn't have a problem with them but stranger things have happened...Go Kats!!!

As for Nederland/King..I agree..Don't think Ned gets past the first round. Sorry Dawgs! Good Luck!

I know exactly what you are saying LR1969...everyone saw that one coming!  That's the reason I posted that! ;)  If they can get through the first 3 rounds the have a very good shot.  Region 3 is very tough this year, and I would be willing to bet that whoever represents it will win the title.

Everybody have us losing to Huntsville.  It's cool tho!   8) 8)

Heck Soulja...I've got you losing to North Forest...But that wouldn't surprise you would it (haha).

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder