Lumberton Raiders

Matt

OK i was one of the people that wrote Lumberton off after last season, I WAS WRONG, they pretty much picked up where they left off last year, good job players, coaches, trainers etc. etc.

I for one would be extremely proud of both teams if they meet in the playoffs, not for the revenge factor but for the fact that they both have earned it through hard work and sacrifice, its not easy getting through a 10 game season, its brutal adding another 3-4 weeks of practice.

I'm not underestimating Lumberton anymore, i think the coach is going to keep things interesting in 20-4A for a while

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK i was one of the people that wrote Lumberton off after last season, I WAS WRONG, they pretty much picked up where they left off last year, good job players, coaches, trainers etc. etc.

I for one would be extremely proud of both teams if they meet in the playoffs, not for the revenge factor but for the fact that they both have earned it through hard work and sacrifice, its not easy getting through a 10 game season, its brutal adding another 3-4 weeks of practice.

I'm not underestimating Lumberton anymore, i think the coach is going to keep things interesting in 20-4A for a while

Lets hope so. It feels good to not be the laughing stock of high school football for a change

LETS GO RAIDERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]

Me too;Give credit to the players/coaches for what they have done for 2 years.For the most part have alot of great fans,met some @ Dayton/Waller game.As for all the blogging/bashing that doesn't reflect the real deal on the field.I can take name callin @ such as a grain of salt as it means nothing.Believe me nobody wants to see another Bronco/Raider game more than me.Hope it happens this year-it could.Just saying 2 years don't make you all that-although it is a new beginning-a sign of change-I remember not so long ago a tiny little town now busting at the seams.I remember the playoff years of 30,000+ to 49,000 fans to watch PNG games- 3 or 4 inTexas top 10 all time attendence for a high school game.If a Dayton/Lumberton RD.4 matchup would happen it would be another classic.

I'm with you ozensfinest. Dayton is the strongest team in the area. Noone should be looking forward to playing them. I'm glad Lumberton drew Crosby instead and I have no problem admitting that. That being said, go Raiders!!!

Guest band of brothers

lets hope the adminstration and school board start making the same commitment that the players and coaches have made

I would vote for THAT bond issue!

You better vote to give the man a raise or he is going to take the six figures PNG will offer him. Just sit back and watch.  :o

NO WAY! the man has started something here that no one ever has, do you honestly think Lumberton is going to let him go? coach C isn't going anywhere . it's pretty obvious that you don't understand who he or what he is about! for those who know him, including myself, know that he is more than a dollar sign.besides lumberton gave him the AD title before he even went to the playoffs, and now that he has done that 2 years in a row...his home is here. I do see it as a compliment that png would consider him, with their winning tradition. who wouldn't want him?

lets hope the adminstration and school board start making the same commitment that the players and coaches have made

You better vote to give the man a raise or he is going to take the six figures PNG will offer him. Just sit back and watch.  :o

NO WAY! the man has started something here that no one ever has, do you honestly think Lumberton is going to let him go? coach C isn't going anywhere . it's pretty obvious that you don't understand who he or what he is about! for those who know him, including myself, know that he is more than a dollar sign.besides lumberton gave him the AD title before he even went to the playoffs, and now that he has done that 2 years in a row...his home is here. I do see it as a compliment that png would consider him, with their winning tradition. who wouldn't want him?

We will not let him leave. We have private funds available.

Alvin Credeur was in the Lumberton High School graduating class of 1981.  (Yes, that's mine too.)  He sat next to me in Algebra I.  (I should have cheated off him!).  He isn't going anywhere ... he's come home.

Alvin Credeur was in the Lumberton High School graduating class of 1981.  (Yes, that's mine too.)  He sat next to me in Algebra I.  (I should have cheated off him!).  He isn't going anywhere ... he's come home.

Larry Neumann did not graduate from Nederland. Last summer he put in his resume for the La Marque job. He is from the Pasadena area and stated he would like to live back in that area again.

The school board stepped up to the plate and "showed him the money".

Dont be so sure that any coach wouldnt leave for the right price. What would you do?  :-\

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder