Veterans Day Roll Call

Guest WeedBegone

Give us football fans something to salute about--sign in and identify your team  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Give us football fans something to salute about--sign in and identify your team

• Army
    • Navy
    • Air Force
    • Marines
    • Coast Guard

Guest WeedBegone

Thanks to each of you for your service.  Yes I know this is a football forum--but I would like to know a little more.  Veterans and those still in active duty.  Please sign in.  ;)

Happy Veterans day ---you deserve to be honored.

Respectfully

WeedBegone

I agree each and every person that has ever served deserves to be honored. I personally want to thank you for every freedom I have. Make sure you tell a Veteran thank you today. I have on several occasions. It really is a small token for what you people have given for us.

My dad served in the Air Force from 83-04.

My brother and sister in law are both in the Air Force now.

Growing up as a military brat you get to see the sacrifices made by families all the time. So not only thank a Vet todya but pray for and thank their families for all that they go through with the Vets.

Guest WeedBegone

All right --we have some Awesome Veterans signing in.  Lets give them some good Karma points.  

Click on the applaud key and pin it on them.  Return and do it again every hour. 

Thanks to each of you!!  

Come on vets---sign in and be recognized.  Posters let them know how much love is out there.

I want to thank all the veterans for their service,my husband a marine disabled vietnam combat tet offensive 67-68 Khe Shan,my 2 stepson's the oldest-Bosnia campain marine vet,my middle stepson us army combat vet-2 tours Iraq-last duty S.Korea-Computer aided artillery tech. 12 years service

Guest tigersvoice

In the U. S. Army in 1957 - 1959 serving at the NIKE Guided Missle Firing Range, Red Canyon Range Battalion, Carizozo, New Mexico.  This was a semi-secret facility on the north end of the White Sands Testing Range.  In that time in the United States' history the NIKE guided missle was a key part of the nation's national defense with batallions stationed all around the borders of the United States - particularly in the Pacific Northwest and the Canadian Border.  (Hint - anticipating anything from USSR.)

In the U. S. Army in 1957 - 1959 serving at the NIKE Guided Missile Firing Range, Red Canyon Range Battalion, Carizozo, New Mexico.  This was a semi-secret facility on the north end of the White Sands Testing Range.  In that time in the United States' history the NIKE guided missle was a key part of the nation's national defense with batallions stationed all around the borders of the United States - particularly in the Pacific Northwest and the Canadian Border.  (Hint - anticipating anything from USSR.)

This was before the Air Jordans right?

as an old infantry guy I have guarded many an Nike/ Herc site in Germany

Guest tigersvoice

In the U. S. Army in 1957 - 1959 serving at the NIKE Guided Missile Firing Range, Red Canyon Range Battalion, Carizozo, New Mexico.  This was a semi-secret facility on the north end of the White Sands Testing Range.  In that time in the United States' history the NIKE guided missle was a key part of the nation's national defense with batallions stationed all around the borders of the United States - particularly in the Pacific Northwest and the Canadian Border.  (Hint - anticipating anything from USSR.)

If we would have had Air Jordan's then it would have saved the U.S. a lot of money.  I love you man.  And what did you do to get the Kirbyville broadcast reinstated.  I hope you didn't have to hurt anybody. :o

My dad is a squid. He served back in the 60's on a sub. A old diesel sub at that with 44 other men. His sub was part of the Cuban blockade. He is heading back to Virginia in Dec for a reunion. Lost a uncle in Vietnam. Had a brother serve in the first Gulf War.

Me I served 8 years in the Secret Service.

I would like to say how much I appreciate all the veterans who have served and defended our country. We could not have what we have today without your sacrafices !!!

Thank you all !!!!!!!

If we would have had Air Jordan's then it would have saved the U.S. a lot of money.  I love you man.  And what did you do to get the Kirbyville broadcast reinstated.  I hope you didn't have to hurt anybody. :o

Naa just a little squeeze.... 8)

I live in Jasper but I work over here in Ft Polk, somebody asked me the other day why I do that.  The only thing I could think of was the fact that I was working around all these young soldiers, young just like I was many years ago.  Being tough, or thinking I was tough. Ready to go at any time.  I just love it, they keep me young, and I see myself everyday in their faces and their ways.  I tell people who ask me what it was like, the only truthful answer I can give them is there are days I had the best of times , laughing so hard I would get sick.  Then there were days that I couldnt stop crying and wondering why I was here at all.  But the good Lord blessed me, I was one of the many that made it thru the times.  Now I laugh a lot more, but yet still shed tears when I think of my buddies that did not make it.....Here to you buddies....love you with all my heat...God Bless everyone of them, I know he has.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kabamok245
    Newest Member
    kabamok245