Who's looking good in 20 4A?

X

Vidor

Should win all or most of the games that Trae Hester pitches.

Trae will be the ace and Sims is above average.Vidor should be solid.I think it will be Vidor,Ned,Png,Lcm in the playoffs in no particular order.Any of these teams are capable of winning the district title in my opinion.

Vidor

Should win all or most of the games that Trae Hester pitches.

Trae will be the ace and Sims is above average.Vidor should be solid.I think it will be Vidor,Ned,Png,Lcm in the playoffs in no particular order.Any of these teams are capable of winning the district title in my opinion.

Definitely agree

• 3 weeks later...

OK. BOJOFB her is you a why not. As discussed before "Pitching"

PNG-Benoit, Spikes and others

Vidor-Hester, Simms and others

Nederland-Belows, Dean and many others

LCM has the same group they had last year that finished tied for fourth. Which is where I see them finishing this year. There has been much hype around this group at LCM for a while, but I haven't seen them accomplish much yet. Time will tell but I wouldn't put them in with PNG, Nederland, and Vidor this year until they prove it. But remember 4 teams go to the playoffs this year.

I agree with ESPN2 to a point.

PNG will win it. I will take LCM 2nd based on everyone coming back. Nederland, then Vidor.

All four get in and they will play for a good long while in the playoffs.

They will be the ones knocking each other out.

It's an excellent district.

18AAA is another tough one!

Guest Bearball18

yal dont understand. lcm finished 3rd last year and they have most of there linup back. the pitchers have gotten better over the offseason from what ive heard. i see them possibaly at the top at the end of the year

• 4 weeks later...
Guest hoops12

i say...

PN-G wins the district title (Spikes Benoit Sweetnham and Woods on the mound)

Vidor in second (Hester and Simms)

Nederland in third (if they play the way they are capable) (Bellow Dean Vidrine leading the way)

LCM following up fourth (Nederland and LCM could be flipped depending on what kind of Pitching LCM comes up with) (Brown Leger Barry and Cloren)

Guest LCM Volleyball

i read on another post that waddell is likely the ace at lcm... is he not on the same level as hester and bellows are?

He's good!

Guest thefan

Shane Waddell will  make a big difference this year on the LC-M pitching staff that is much improved! I hope everyone keeps doubting the talent this team has. Some should be careful what they say,this district is always full of surprises.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder