STJFL week 7 scores

Txdragon

Vidor jr white  0

PNG jr. White 38

Very good team and they showed me today why they are undefeated.

well coached, good athletes and are a physical team.

Good Luck to them in the playoffs!

Thanks we got some great kids and fantastic coaches, yall played a great physical game, our starters were complaining about sitting after we got up so quick. Im very proud of these kids they practice very hard they got a taste for ints and causing fumbles and theyve worked hard on it 1 more game and were 7-0

Whats the deal NewIndian? First you praise them for their fantastic coaches and  great kids and the great physical game. Then you back door it with"our starters were complaining about sitting after we got up so quick". Could have left that off dude

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All i know is that I have seen bits and pieces of the white teams games all year and I tell ya they look like a different football team the past few weeks. They are hitting there stride at the RIGHT time. They are gonna be a force for anyone. As the Japanese admiral said after Pearl Harbor, " I fear we have awakened a sleeping giant". May all the games be injury free, and the best team win.

Vidor jr white  0

PNG jr. White 38

Thanks we got some great kids and fantastic coaches, yall played a great physical game, our starters were complaining about sitting after we got up so quick. Im very proud of these kids they practice very hard they got a taste for ints and causing fumbles and theyve worked hard on it 1 more game and were 7-0

Whats the deal NewIndian? First you praise them for their fantastic coaches and  great kids and the great physical game. Then you back door it with"our starters were complaining about sitting after we got up so quick". Could have left that off dude

Vidor jr white  0

PNG jr. White 38

Me and pirate fan had a conversation that was off the board so thats explained and that said he knows that our starters were sitting as per the rules, and BTW i praised our coaches and kids omly got to meet some of Vidors kids as they were cousins with some of our kids

This is for queen what are WE gonna be when WE win excited

Vidor jr white  0

PNG jr. White 38

Me and pirate fan had a conversation that was off the board so thats explained and that said he knows that our starters were sitting as per the rules, and BTW i praised our coaches and kids omly got to meet some of Vidors kids as they were cousins with some of our kids

;):D ;D  ;):D ;D  ;):D ;D

Vidor jr white  0

PNG jr. White 38

I see my EXCITED slogan is catching on. I tell ya what all of ya are welcome to come to the Mustang Junior White end of the season SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONSHIP PARTY. One of the other teams will be EXCITED to play us,but we will be EXCITED because of our BIG lopsided victory!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Vidor jr white  0

PNG jr. White 38

I see my EXCITED slogan is catching on. I tell ya what all of ya are welcome to come to the Mustang Junior White end of the season SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONSHIP PARTY. One of the other teams will be EXCITED to play us,but we will be EXCITED because of our BIG lopsided victory!!!!!   ;D ;D ;D

Ha ha - It's on now my friend!  When the Mustang Junior Blue wins the Super Bowl, you are more then welcome to come celebrate with US and I can guarantee you one thing, not only will we be EXCITED for the win, but you will enjoy the party and be EXCITED and full once you get through enjoying the goods that we will have!!!!! 

Vidor jr white  0

PNG jr. White 38

I see my EXCITED slogan is catching on. I tell ya what all of ya are welcome to come to the Mustang Junior White end of the season SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONSHIP PARTY. One of the other teams will be EXCITED to play us,but we will be EXCITED because of our BIG lopsided victory!!!!!   ;D ;D ;D

Ha ha - It's on now my friend!  When the Mustang Junior Blue wins the Super Bowl, you are more then welcome to come celebrate with US and I can guarantee you one thing, not only will we be EXCITED for the win, but you will enjoy the party and be EXCITED and full once you get through enjoying the goods that we will have!!!!!   

I promise if thats how it ends up The White team will party right along with you guys!!!

Mustang Football: Enjoy the EXCITEMENT.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Vidor jr white  0

PNG jr. White 38

Vidor jr white  0

PNG jr. White 38

I promise if thats how it ends up The White team will party right along with you guys!!!

I honestly don't know why we can't have one big party anyway - Superbowl winners or not!  I'm trying to wreck my brains trying to figure out where the team can have a party and I'm coming up empty.  Where are they normally held?  Some insite here please, this is the first time i'm a team mom for a football team.

What happened with ya'll being underdogs lol...love it..all that matters is we have a Super Bowl celebration and each team is invited. Like I said before hopefully it will be a blue and white bowl.

Well Queen Bee anywhere you find would certainly be suitable for the White Teams 2008 Super Bowl Party. Just let me know if you find a good spot.  ;D ;D

WOS JUNIOR WHITE 54

PNG JUNIOR PURPLE  0

THEY PLAYED KIDS THAT NEVER PLAYED RUNNING BACK AND QB. HOW IMPRESSIVE IS THIS? THESE KIDS WERE VERY IMPRESSIVE TODAY I WOULDN'T WANNA PLAY THESE KIDS IN THE PLAYOFF. IT LOOK'S LIKE THEY HAVE SOMETHING TO PROVE AND THEY'RE ON A MISSION :-X :-X :-X :-X :'( :'( :'( :-*

I wouldnt get too excited...png purple has only scored three td's all year. very young team.... out of 17 kids on the team 15 are returners to this team next year...all but 3 has never played tackle football before...so 54-0 on this team learning is not a real big deal. Do it next year with this lil team returning 15 kids...then get excited.

Don't be mad with WOS people, you should be upset with your own league officials.  You see that is simply the result of stacking one team.  Let's see, one team is undefeated and loaded with experience, while the other has not won, and has only scored three touchdowns the entire year.  Not to mention only three players with experience.  I have a question, "How do you get a coach to buy in own this"?  Your quote really said a lot.  Thanks Cherokee!!!!

Teams were not stacked..I drafted the little team myself...draft was fair and square. Figured it would be good to have a team of kids who could learn together and play together for more than one year. Draft was 100% legit and legal without a question. It doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out why  PNG white is really good and Png Purple is poor. Like I said... purple team is young and learning. Not to mention Im not the greatest coach in the world, but hey... the league had a need for coaches and it was either I coach or alot of kids didnt get to play...so we did our best and had fun and learned alot of things. On the other hand...you have a team with David Lejuene coaching and he really knows what he is doing and could take most any team and make them compete. So to reply to both statements....Im not mad at anything or anybody...dont know where that came from. I was just saying i wouldnt be gauging wo-whites performance beating purple 54-0...not a huge task there...just being honest. And to answer the question how a coach buys into this.... it's all about the kiddos...i'd take 100 seasons like this as long as the kids got to play. good luck in the playoffs...should be exciting with all the good teams left this year.

Guest Brubaker

Uuuuuuh, okay, not stacked, just has all the best players on one team, that's another way to put it.  Hey you're a good man for coaching, at times it's a thankless job. 

Whatever,like the man said DL is coaching our team and he can take a team with a little talent and do wonders, No they were not stacked cuz alot of talented players that were on my sons team last year didnt come back(fallball) or are on the purple team, we have several first timers on our team (white) its good cuz there starting to peak at the right time

Well Queen Bee anywhere you find would certainly be suitable for the White Teams 2008 Super Bowl Party. Just let me know if you find a good spot.  ;D ;D

I have already designed the cake!  I do bake and decorate cakes but have decided to let the pros take care of this special one.  Yep, I just want to make sure that the blue on that Super Bowl cake is a very good blue.  Will look good with these words piped in dark blue:

WOS Junior Blue

2008 Super Bowl Champs!

;):D ;D

What if blue and white tie queen? lol ??? ::) ;D

I have already designed the cake!  I do bake and decorate cakes but have decided to let the pros take care of this special one.  Yep, I just want to make sure that the blue on that Super Bowl cake is a very good blue.  Will look good with these words piped in dark blue:

WOS Junior Blue

2008 Super Bowl Champs!

WOS Junior Blue

2008 Super Bowl Champs!

surely the super bowl can't end in a tie huh?  ??? :o

No, just kidding Queen..

WOS Junior Blue

2008 Super Bowl Champs!

surely the super bowl can't end in a tie huh?  ??? :o

Would definetly look better in purple and white with PNG White 2008 superbowl champs ;D ;D

everything looks better with purple and white

funny you should say that.  I was surfing the net and getting ideas from other peoples cakes and one of them WAS purple and white.  It looked very nice; however, the blue and white one I saw was way better looking! :D

Would definetly look better in purple and white with PNG White 2008 superbowl champs ;D ;D

everything looks better with purple and white

I wouldn't say everything looks better in purple and white but I will agree with you that the Indians are not and will not be overlooked. We all realize what yall have over there. We are just having fun and hoping that blue and white will end up in the Super Bowl.  :o

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder

• He's steadily improving rapidly. Not that your opinion matters much based on some of the wild projections you've made on this site 
    • Cohen……a lying, backstabbing pos who does nothing but lie every time he opens his mouth. Let him utter words the prosecution wants to hear, and we can convict. Cohen told his ex advisor that he wanted to kill himself. What a worldly loss that would be. Let anyone on this board be put through the wringer with false charges and lies like Trump has had to endure, and you would be screaming at the top of your lungs how illegal all of this is.
    • It was and remains perfectly timed and choregraphed Kangaroo Court, whatever Cohen just said or lied about.  Face it, under Soros installed Biden and Merrick Garland, the USA is now officially a Bananna Republic with a Goverment that weaponizes itself against and destroys its political rivals. Putin and Xi are SO proud!  Dang I miss Democracy.       
    • I haven’t been watching closely, but even the liberal sources even tell the story as “the defense really took apart Cohen’s testimony on Thursday.” It sounds like sloppy work from the prosecution to point out a specific call as being “the one,” when it was easily concluded that this particular call could not have occurred the way that Cohen (and the prosecution) claim it to have happened.    The bad news is that I doubt that it matters much-I suspect that most jurors minds were closed before testimony started.   I don’t see Trump leaving with anything less than a conviction based on the venue (NYC).
    • Tough case all the way around.  The guy had a lot of online activity come out where he made racist statements and statements about killing BLM protesters and looters.  So when he then goes out and does it, it looks really bad.  I've seen a lot of videos where people have driven through protestors, defended themselves against them, etc., and didn't bat an eye.  This feels different, but that doesn't necessarily make it murder, either.  His account of the events that happened vs. the witness accounts were both very different, but I'd also expect both sides' accounts to be self-serving and inaccurate to fit their narrative.  Not really sure what to think on this one.  
  • Topics