Silsbee vs. Huffman playoff predictions

Mr. TV sorry about not calling you last night boss but my Blackberry crashed yesterday. Lost all my numbers and MY BAD. As far as Huffman our kids play hard and hope for the best. We watch and follow the progress of your team and realize that Johnson, Skinner and your other RB can flat bring it. From the sounds of it you are peaking at the right time and just hope we can keep it respectable. We have some young kids in skill postions that had  good years.  Our defense has played pretty good from midseason on but understand they have their work cut out this week.  Good luck and travel safe.

Keep your eye on 81 for Huffman bc  my offspring.  ;D

Guest tigersvoice

Mr. TV sorry about not calling you last night boss but my Blackberry crashed yesterday. Lost all my numbers and MY BAD. As far as Huffman our kids play hard and hope for the best. We watch and follow the progress of your team and realize that Johnson, Skinner and your other RB can flat bring it. From the sounds of it you are peaking at the right time and just hope we can keep it respectable. We have some young kids in skill postions that had  good years.  Our defense has played pretty good from midseason on but understand they have their work cut out this week.  Good luck and travel safe.

Keep your eye on 81 for Huffman bc  my offspring.  ;D

No Prob, etbu.  Frankly, it's hard to tell how good Silsbee is because of the different levels of talent on the teams in this district.  Clearly WO-S is the top dog in the district.  If you go by scoring diffenential, then Silsbee is a strong second in the district.  Silsbee entered the Hardin-Jefferson game with identical records, 3 - 1 in district.  We have an associate that had seen H-J playn a couple of times this year and he said before the game that H-J wasn't any more formidable that BC, Orangefield or Hamshire-Fannett.  Well, it turned out to be so.  But we all know we are dealing with 16. 17 & 18 year old kids.  So, you can get anything on any given Friday night.  May the best team win and we pray, that there are no serious injuries.

Is Silsbee the home team?

I am not sure, I'll check on it.

As for what team Huffman mostly resembles, I would say Bridge City. I talked to a Cleveland coach last night at halftime, he said based on what he saw from the Tigers in the first half, Silsbee will have no problems with Huffman. The Tigers have too many athletes for the Falcons to handle. He said Silsbee's defense has too much speed for them. He predicted a Silsbee win by more than 3 td's.

But, with that said, just a couple of years ago, we thought the same about Splendora and barely got out of there with a win. You got to play the game.

No doubt Huffman will have their hands full bc of the talent level you guys have. However with that said we are proud of our boys this year bc we are not the same team we were in week one. Some boys have been around and many of our younger kids have stepped up over the course of the season. Our kids like yours  play hard and heck BEATS THE HECK OUT OF SITTTING AT HOME.  ;D Anyone tailgating  before the game?

Why put Huffman and Silsbee in SHSU? That's way to big for a 3a game ??? ??? ??? ???

Because they can afford it.........  Almost had Reliant but what is your suggestion?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder