It's Gameday!!!!!!!!

Guest JoesBros

Guest JoesBros

Ok people here we go. It's week 10 some teams will wrap up their season after tonight and some teams still fighting for playoff hopes. So where is everybody going tonight? Thats all I have lol. I am giving Kerry  a break this week.

Gametime decision.... either Central/PN-G or WB/NS... 8) 8)

I wouldn't blame you for going to see that WB/NS game...Sounds like that could be a real good one!  I heard on the ticket that WB is a paper champ every year...they get and get put out everytime in the 2nd or 3rd round when that comp gets tuff!  That kinda got me going and I'm not a Brook fan...Good Luck Brook...I'll be on the Reservation watching them Indians get scalped!

I will be at Tiger Stadium along with my broadcast partner Tigersvoice, bringing the HJ-Silsbee game action, live here on the site. Then tomorrow night, we'll be in Evadale at Rebel Stadium broadcasting Evadale's homecoming game against Chester. Another fun filled weekend of broadcasts!

Guest TravelingBandsman

I'd love to be back home at the Dayton/Kingwood Park game for my hometown purple and white, but I've gotta go with the band of my new purple and white SFA to McNeese...may not be pretty.

Listening to it all right here...Where else can you get updates on all of the games at one time? Actually, been working 6 days a week and driving 370 miles round trip every day to do it. Can't see driving another inch after I get home...Go Raiders!!! Go Wildcats!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder